PDA

View Full Version : and now something for the ladies...

Danny
11-Feb-2007, 04:20 AM
sEEEhO8f_YI

EWW!:lol:

HLS
11-Feb-2007, 04:24 AM
Oh lordy! my eyes! I gone blind!

capncnut
11-Feb-2007, 07:38 AM
I always thought the ladies loved this guy.

0_l9jHGqMpY

EWWW!!! :lol:

HLS
11-Feb-2007, 02:02 PM
God I hate elvis. Even when he was thin. When he was thin he was just annoying.

NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT.. A SCENE FROM UGLY BETTY.....

JqUGZQ6doUg

jdog
11-Feb-2007, 02:29 PM
sEEEhO8f_YI

EWW!:lol:

now that is disturbing

I always thought the ladies loved this guy.

0_l9jHGqMpY

EWWW!!! :lol:

ha ha gotta love fat elvis.

HLS
11-Feb-2007, 02:33 PM
I PERFER MY MUSCLE MAN LOL

God I hate elvis. Even when he was thin. When he was thin he was just annoying.

NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT.. A SCENE FROM UGLY BETTY.....

JqUGZQ6doUg

now that is disturbing

ha ha gotta love fat elvis.

MinionZombie
11-Feb-2007, 03:22 PM
lol, the thing I don't get about "Ugly Betty" is that she's played by America Ferrara or whatever her name is, and she ain't ugly...so by Hollywood's definition, ugly means whacking on some braces and fugly clothes and just making them be a bit awkward and that means ugly?! ... weird.

Weird that the Scottish woman from "Extras" is in it...

capncnut
11-Feb-2007, 05:35 PM
Hollyweird's idea of ugly is having one zit on your face and being one pound overweight. :D

coma
11-Feb-2007, 07:09 PM
lol, the thing I don't get about "Ugly Betty" is that she's played by America Ferrara or whatever her name is, and she ain't ugly...so by Hollywood's definition, ugly means whacking on some braces and fugly clothes and just making them be a bit awkward and that means ugly?! ... weird.

Weird that the Scottish woman from "Extras" is in it...
The ugly girl always wears glasses.
Shes a dfew pounds overweight and all the gay and/or anorexic casting directors think that means ugly.

Wheere I went to college there was a big fashion section and all the gay dudes had a really, really weird idea of what was hot in a girl. Basically a superlame, traditional boney model taste. They are often the ones ho dictate whats sexy on commercials and shows.
A lot of guys like a big ass, but you would never know it from TV and movies. I think a cool pair of specs is ultra sexy

MinionZombie
11-Feb-2007, 08:30 PM
Damn straight, glasses can be sexy, just pick the right ones and bingo. Likewise, a round ass (I'm not talking flabby or bizarre in proportions) is much better than a flat Paris Hilton style ass ... that you can see from the front for cryin' out loud.

Nothing wrong with naturally being slender, it's just in some people's nature, but people that flat out aren't supposed to be slender (read bony) who slim down to single figure sizes (or size freakin' zero) should get their heads examined. If you can see ribs and collar bones - you're too damn thin!

I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble ... I'll shut up now...

Danny
12-Feb-2007, 02:54 AM
someones gonna make this joke, and i have a sneaking suspicion it would be cap'n, so i'll beat him to it "more cushin' for de pushin' ":lol:

losherman
12-Feb-2007, 03:24 AM
lay off the king you evil hetherns. :elol:

Huescacho
12-Feb-2007, 03:29 AM
Oh lordy! my eyes! I gone blind!

Hey, this man is for you!!!!.

capncnut
12-Feb-2007, 03:58 AM
I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble.

Yeah, I have to agree. As much as morbidly obese girls turn me off, I find beanpoles equally unattractive.

someones gonna make this joke, and i have a sneaking suspicion it would be cap'n, so i'll beat him to it "more cushin' for de pushin' ":lol:

I think you know me too well bro. :sneaky:

coma
12-Feb-2007, 05:24 AM
Damn straight, glasses can be sexy, just pick the right ones and bingo. Likewise, a round ass (I'm not talking flabby or bizarre in proportions) is much better than a flat Paris Hilton style ass ... that you can see from the front for cryin' out loud.

Nothing wrong with naturally being slender, it's just in some people's nature, but people that flat out aren't supposed to be slender (read bony) who slim down to single figure sizes (or size freakin' zero) should get their heads examined. If you can see ribs and collar bones - you're too damn thin!

I'd much rather have a girl with an actual body, something to grab onto and wrap yourself around ... okay, getting a bit too aeroplane novel-like there, but *ahem* ... than some bony sack of bones who feels more like a bag of stones hitting you than a person invading your personal bubble ... I'll shut up now...
Im right there with you, homeboy.
Though I have to admit a regularly proportioned girl with am extra big ass drives me nuts. I got with this cute Mexican girl a long time ago who had an ass like 2 basketballs. It wasnt really fat, just real big. It was a dream come true. Im just glad her crazy ass husband didnt find out. It was so exaggerated its almost obscene
Yeah. I guess Im fvcked up, but Im happy:D

I dont like ribs at all. My GF complains shes gaining wait and I bring home the KFC.:) Shes actually very small, but cute as a button.

PAris is like a 12 yaer old boy with a snizatch.

Danny
12-Feb-2007, 05:43 AM
this ones all for you coma man!:lol:

loNs3bKOeIk

coma
12-Feb-2007, 07:04 PM
this ones all for you coma man!:lol:

Even White Boys got to shout!
I wish they still made Rap tunes/Video funny like that one.
Sir Mixalot now records and produces Rock Bands now, believe it or not.