PDA

View Full Version : Who remembers this then?

Tricky
12-Feb-2007, 07:56 PM
i1RBEqRt52Y

nSGB5t7mNzE

:cool:

Dawg
12-Feb-2007, 08:21 PM
But I guess overseas its name was changed for whatever reason. (Maybe because G.I. Joe is Americanized and if they didn't change it, no one else would watch it, maybe?)

International Hero? Is that what it said? How about, Real American Hero, for God's Sake!

Will someone please make this Youtube video appear, I freaking hate Neil's forum language!

:dead: Dawg

capncnut
12-Feb-2007, 08:23 PM
The only two cartoons I was really crazy about was Transformers and M.A.S.K.

Tricky
12-Feb-2007, 08:44 PM
Action Force was the UK version El Dawg,i found the name better than "GI joe",didnt sound as gay :lol:

They dont make cartoons like that anymore though,kids have to watch absolute crap that looks like its been drawn by 2 year olds these days

Danny
12-Feb-2007, 11:34 PM
The only two cartoons I was really crazy about was Transformers and M.A.S.K.

word byatch!, screw the thundercats transformers and m.a.s.k were awesome back in the day.:D

Debbieangel
13-Feb-2007, 12:33 AM
word byatch!, screw the thundercats transformers and m.a.s.k were awesome back in the day.:D

Hey, transformers were cool!!!! and G I Joe ROCKED!!! LOL:D
I used to watch all that with the kids everyday.

capncnut
13-Feb-2007, 01:14 AM

You knows it brother. :cool:

_liam_
13-Feb-2007, 08:00 AM
wow, i'd completely forgotten about m.a.s.k...remember pirates of the dark water? bucky o'hare was the shiz too

MikePizzoff
13-Feb-2007, 10:53 AM
I own the first season of GI Joe on DVD. Still absolutely love the show and will watch it whenever I catch it on TV. There is a vintage toy store in my town and I often have to resist the urge of going up there to buy a bunch of GI Joe action figures.

slickwilly13
13-Feb-2007, 04:43 PM
I own the first season of GI Joe on DVD. Still absolutely love the show and will watch it whenever I catch it on TV. There is a vintage toy store in my town and I often have to resist the urge of going up there to buy a bunch of GI Joe action figures.

Why don't you get that aircraft carrier while your at it?

I never cared for G.I. Joes figures since they were very small. Or Gobots for that matter. G.I. Joe did have some cool vehicles and playsets.

Masters of the Universe was my toy of choice in the early 80's before Transformers came over here.

Tricky
13-Feb-2007, 08:41 PM
This is pretty funny
"cobra commanders day off" :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCAvMgGzkpc&mode=related&search=

coma
14-Feb-2007, 03:32 AM
12 inch GI Joes rule, all those shrimpy ones suck ass!
Nuff said, beyotches

Mail in box top Boba Fett
and
MICRONAUTS

My fav toon as a kid was Starblazers. Tranformers , GI Je and HeMan Im was a nit too old for.

Dawg
14-Feb-2007, 04:51 AM
Why don't you get that aircraft carrier while your at it?

I never cared for G.I. Joes figures since they were very small. Or Gobots for that matter. G.I. Joe did have some cool vehicles and playsets.

Masters of the Universe was my toy of choice in the early 80's before Transformers came over here.

Speaking of 'Masters of the Universe', remember the crappy film with Dolph Lundren?

Well get this, the movie, 'Cyborg' starring Jean Claude Van Damme was suppose to originally be 'Masters of the Universe 2'!

Bit of trivia for you from Wikipedia.

:dead: Dawg

DeadJonas190
14-Feb-2007, 05:26 AM
You all must remember: Before Al-Qaida, there was Cobra!!!!!!

G.I. Joe was awesome, I also loved HeMan, Transformers, Dinosaucers, Thundercats, and M.A.S.K.

I also loved the Smurfs for some reason... and I still do.

I wish modern cartoons were as good as those were. There are very few cartoons that are any good now. I like Avatar: The Last Air Bender and a couple others, but none of them can compare to the awesome 80's cartoons.

We should get together and come up with a kick a$$ old school style cartoon. We could make millions...