PDA

View Full Version : The Actual Zombeez Poster

Pothatuu
14-Feb-2007, 11:03 AM
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i217072_poster7520959.jpgHere's the ACTUAL Zombeez poster. Tell me what you think.

livingdeadboy
14-Feb-2007, 12:54 PM
not to bad, would have been cooler if you would have used your own picture instead of a still from Undead.

capncnut
14-Feb-2007, 05:56 PM
You know what? I think the avatar would look better. It looks much more sinister than the one displayed.

Pothatuu
14-Feb-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey, that is the funniest still I could steal from Undead. I'm pleased you spotted that.

I mean, just look at those faces. One is like 'What the ****?" and the other is "Oh my freaking god!"

El_Hooligan
14-Feb-2007, 10:17 PM
You sound like an unoriginal hack. Your poster borrowed a still from Undead and Enraged Clown Posse was clearly stolen from the Insane Clown Posse. Why don't you scrap the whole thing and start over, and this time with more originality?

Deadman_Deluxe
15-Feb-2007, 01:54 PM
You sound like an unoriginal hack. Your poster borrowed a still from Undead and Enraged Clown Posse was clearly stolen from the Insane Clown Posse. Why don't you scrap the whole thing and start over, and this time with more originality?

Ditto.

HLS
15-Feb-2007, 01:56 PM
I like the poster :)

Danny
15-Feb-2007, 02:15 PM
Ditto.

double ditto.

DEAD BEAT
15-Feb-2007, 11:24 PM
Triple ditto!!!

p.s. use a higher resolution for your image next time!;)

Philly_SWAT
16-Feb-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm glad you have showed us the ACTUAL poster, there were so many fake ones floating around......

Danny
16-Feb-2007, 08:51 AM
^ oh snap, yes he did!

DjfunkmasterG
16-Feb-2007, 11:09 AM
I can tell you I wish you luck with your project, however, using images from other dead films for your own artwork is very unoriginal and a slap in the face to the filmmakers of those films. I didn't notice a thread about your project stating what it was about so i have to assume with you posting artwork you must be trying to make your own zombie film.

I will also assume based on the title, that it is a wannabe gangsta zombee flick. Do all the ZOMBEEZ run around with 9's, wearing gang colors, shouting F*CK YOU BIATCH, and playing F**K the police really loud in their hearse mobiles?

Also using the "R" rated logo is copyright infringement. You can't put a rating on your film poster without submitting the film for official rating and receiving the certificate of rating. And you are only allowed to display the rating officially given to you by the MPAA, and trust me low budget zed flicks hardly ever get an R, you most likely would have ended up with an NC-17, because you're an indie filmmaker with no studio backing.

Also, shouldn't this be in FILM DISCUSSION?

I am not trying to rag on you as bad as some of the other guys but if you want your project to be taken serious you have to be a little more original in your approach in marketing your film. If you had a trailer and used some popular movie score music you wouldn't get as much slack because not everyone can score a film etc etc, but as I said using a still from another ZED film as the poser art for yours is just disrespectful.

So, before I make up my mind about this project... fill us in on the details, and please tell you are not thinking of using ICP music to score the film, if you do you will lose a ton of respect from zombie film fans.

EvilNed
16-Feb-2007, 01:55 PM
If you want to know what I think...

I think it looks like crap. The low-resolution image taken from another film is a big NO-NO, and is unforgiveable. You can't use it, it's as simple as that.

capncnut
16-Feb-2007, 09:07 PM
And get rid of the Enraged Clown Posse name, no offense but it seems rather tacky.

dmbfanintn
17-Feb-2007, 02:08 AM
I'm glad you have showed us the ACTUAL poster, there were so many fake ones floating around......

:lol: :lol: Owned!! :lol: :lol:

Head Shotz
17-Feb-2007, 02:20 AM
Ask for an opinion on HPOTD.......and it seems you will get one. I have to agree with most people, "borrowing" ideas from other peoples work and spinning it to make your own material is one thing but blatinly stealing images is another.:skull:

Danny
17-Feb-2007, 05:52 AM
yes ,and that thing is called plagarism.