PDA

View Full Version : OK... My 4yr old broke my Meteora cd by accident...

Neil
14-Feb-2007, 09:33 PM
...so I have a dilemna now!

MinionZombie
14-Feb-2007, 09:43 PM
:lol:

Weirdest poll ever...

pfft, it's only Meteora ... no biggie, we're not talking the Rocky IV soundtrack here (which, if broken, would leave your life devoid of inspiration :)) ... but yeah man, keep that Saturday Night Fever album on a high shelf. :D

capncnut
14-Feb-2007, 10:09 PM
I say give him a second chance. Now if he'd done that to the remix cd then maybe. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe.

axlish
14-Feb-2007, 11:06 PM
Gotta love the Rocky 4 Soundtrack. You could easily make a mega-mix out of the entire CD. They all have the same pounding theme.

coma
15-Feb-2007, 02:41 AM
I read that Zappa made his kids watch Robert Tilton for punishment. Maybe you should try that

Danny
15-Feb-2007, 05:31 AM
*sniggers at linkin park*

Neil
15-Feb-2007, 06:38 AM
I say give him a second chance. Now if he'd done that to the remix cd then maybe. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe.

I heard that remix CD wasn't very good?

HLS
15-Feb-2007, 01:28 PM
I read that Zappa made his kids watch Robert Tilton for punishment. Maybe you should try that

That is not punishment that is pure evil. Robert Tilton is too hard for adults to watch let alone a 4 year old. He will be tramatized.:eek: Give the little guy another chance. You know I love kids that age but they are a lot like dogs. They get into everything and are very curious. You got to lock your valuables up or put them up high.

EvilNed
15-Feb-2007, 01:52 PM
He broke a Linkin Park album? Damn. I didn't know kids could tell good from bad at that young age. Give him a medal!

Neil
15-Feb-2007, 03:11 PM
He broke a Linkin Park album? Damn. I didn't know kids could tell good from bad at that young age. Give him a medal!

Oi! *KICK*

_liam_
15-Feb-2007, 03:21 PM
lol...this is god's way of telling you to get some nine inch nails & metallica albums in...

should be seein linkin park at donington this year, expect it'll be a polished performance, if not my cuppa tea...

Neil
15-Feb-2007, 03:24 PM
lol...this is god's way of telling you to get some nine inch nails & metallica albums in...

should be seein linkin park at donington this year, expect it'll be a polished performance, if not my cuppa tea...

I'll stick to my (older) System of a Down :)

capncnut
15-Feb-2007, 03:43 PM
I heard that remix CD wasn't very good?

Other than Hybrid Theory (which has dated quicker than a pair of tramps shoes) the remix cd (can't remember the title) is the best thing Linkin Park have released. The mixes are so in your face that's it's almost impossible to not getcha groove on. Give it a whirl man, you might be pleasantly surprised. Not that I like Linkin Park, of course, because they are a load of old rappy/electronic tripe. :D

Damn straight, NIN's "The Fragile" is one of the best albums ever released.

Maitreya
15-Feb-2007, 05:10 PM
Hmmm, Meteora was ok, but my personal favorite was Reanimation. I hated it at first but it slowly grew on me. I don't listen to them too much either way anymore, but Meteora's not a big deal if you ask me, I think I lost my copy ages ago, now if he'd broken a copy of the Hybrid Theory EP (those things are ****ing impossible to come by, but it's a great CD if you can find it) then you might need to flip out.

LoSTBoY
15-Feb-2007, 05:23 PM
I voted for adoption, just to see if you would follow through if it won. :p

_liam_
15-Feb-2007, 05:24 PM
I'll stick to my (older) System of a Down :)

hell yeah. first system lp http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f92/_liam_/horns.gif
shame they split up really

Eyebiter
15-Feb-2007, 05:32 PM
Rip you collection to MP3 and get an ipod?

Debbieangel
15-Feb-2007, 05:42 PM
Arent kids wonderful? Mine scribbled and ripped through my wedding albumn well the first page and ripped it out not good lol! I learned after that to hide EVERYTHING up my butt if I didnt want it ruined,lost or broken! Ya just learned a valuable lesson...aaaaah gotta love em' anyway ya look in to those little eyes and well you know...
Love the BeeGees!!!!

MinionZombie
15-Feb-2007, 05:47 PM
Speaking of kids wrecking stuff, I remember when I was like 3 years old I grabbed this pocket-sized copy of the Bible, which was like 60 years old or something, off the shelf and tore a bunch of pages out of it to screw them up to make "boulders" that I could put in the back of a dumpster truck of mine to play with ... my Mum wasn't best pleased, but obviously I didn't know any better at 3 years old, so I was forgiven ... hmmm ... one might say that even at 3 years old I was an athiest...:lol:

HLS
15-Feb-2007, 05:56 PM
I remember this one thing when I was 4 years old and I remember it like it was yesterday. When I was 4 I finger painted my bedroom walls then I wiped my hands all over my new comforter. I tried to wash it off and made it all worse. I was terrified that I was going to get a spanking but my parents did not get mad. I told them myself before they found out on their own and they were kinda proud that I fessed up to it and did not try to hide it. Actually I tried to move my bed to cover the wall but I was to little to do it so I felt I had to fess up to that one. I am surprised I got away with not getting spanked for I was a holly terror when I was 4/5. I always was getting into fights with the neighbor kids. I remember when I was 4/5 I was left outside unsupervised as usual and I found this dead rat infested with maggots and I was going to put it in my neighbors mailbox to piss them off and the neighbor kids mom caught me red handed. Boy i was in serious trouble. The neighbor lady made my mom clean it up.:D

capncnut
15-Feb-2007, 06:10 PM
Other than Hybrid Theory the remix cd (can't remember the title) is the best thing Linkin Park have released.

my personal favorite was Reanimation. I hated it at first but it slowly grew on me.

That's the one. :D

zombie04
15-Feb-2007, 07:47 PM
:lol:

Weirdest poll ever...

pfft, it's only Meteora ... no biggie, we're not talking the Rocky IV soundtrack here (which, if broken, would leave your life devoid of inspiration :)) ... but yeah man, keep that Saturday Night Fever album on a high shelf. :D

I honestly hope you are not trying to put down the Rocky IV soundtrack.

Neil
16-Feb-2007, 07:28 AM
Rip you collection to MP3 and get an ipod? IPod? plah!

Dtothe3
16-Feb-2007, 09:32 AM
1. Get yourself a decent size SCC Card (I think that's the one) for your phone.

2. Get a USB SCC Card reader (about a fiver from good retailers).

3. Copy music to your comp, then to your phone.

4. Obnoxiously play it whilst walking round places, but you'd probably get stabbed for that in London :P

I listen to most of my music from my phone now, just because I don't wantto put my hearing on the line :)

Also I voted for adoption :elol:

Neil
16-Feb-2007, 09:36 AM
1. Get yourself a decent size SCC Card (I think that's the one) for your phone.

2. Get a USB SCC Card reader (about a fiver from good retailers).

3. Copy music to your comp, then to your phone.

4. Obnoxiously play it whilst walking round places, but you'd probably get stabbed for that in London :P

I listen to most of my music from my phone now, just because I don't wantto put my hearing on the line :)

Also I voted for adoption :elol:

Mobile phone? plah!