PDA

View Full Version : resi:exctinction concept art

Danny
15-Feb-2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.kingmo.de/Resident_Evil_Extinction.htm

make with de clicky-clicky!.

this film dont look so bad, kinda reminds me of the terminator series look, dunno why.

Cykotic
15-Feb-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm liking this film more and more....

bassman
15-Feb-2007, 04:35 PM
I'm liking this film more and more....

:rockbrow:

Did you not see the first two?

:hurl:

capncnut
15-Feb-2007, 04:55 PM
Looks okay, I guess.

MikePizzoff
15-Feb-2007, 06:12 PM
Yeah... looks great........... [/sarcasm]

axlish
15-Feb-2007, 08:02 PM
It looks like good clean fun, just like the first two. They can put one of these out every year and that would be fine with me.

slickwilly13
15-Feb-2007, 08:04 PM
I'll watch it either on cable or a sh!t cam.

Danny
16-Feb-2007, 08:38 AM
^**** cam?:rockbrow:

capncnut
16-Feb-2007, 12:32 PM
What's a s**t cam? :confused:

slickwilly13
16-Feb-2007, 05:04 PM
A sh!t cam is when you sneak a camcorder into a threater and record the movie while you are watching. Then you post the movie on the net, so others can watch it without having to pay to see it. I have seen many movies on a former friend's computer that way. I watched RE 2 that way and would have been pissed if I paid to watch that crap.

capncnut
16-Feb-2007, 08:19 PM
A sh!t cam is when you sneak a camcorder into a threater and record the movie while you are watching.

Ah, now I see...

DVW5150
19-Feb-2007, 05:18 AM
Very Interesting stuff ... This might be a good one . Thanks for the link.:skull:

MikePizzoff
19-Feb-2007, 04:57 PM
A sh!t cam is when you sneak a camcorder into a threater and record the movie while you are watching. Then you post the movie on the net, so others can watch it without having to pay to see it. I have seen many movies on a former friend's computer that way. I watched RE 2 that way and would have been pissed if I paid to watch that crap.

You really shouldn't be watching those kinds of bootlegs anymore. Considering the fact that you can get screeners of every movie that's out now due to the new "digital" techonology just about every theatre uses these days. Film is out; discs are in.

PS - I'm not condoning buying/downloading screeners. :sneaky:

slickwilly13
19-Feb-2007, 05:54 PM
I was just watching them, because a now former friend had them downloaded on his computer. Plus we were too blowed to care. *L* I'd rather pay and watch movies in a theater, but certain ones I would never pay to watch such as RE 2. If you have some links to recommend then send me a p.m..