View Full Version : Animated Aliens film!!! YEH!!!!

Neil
16-Feb-2007, 07:22 AM
"Aliens: War Games"... An animated Aliens film... Could be great couldn't it! Looks at the example stills though!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! How wrong does that look!!!

http://www.aintitcool.com/?q=node/31596

MinionZombie
16-Feb-2007, 11:16 AM
*slaps face in "no no no" manner*

Ah geez ... kid-ifying a franchise which is about guns, violence and gore with a slathering of acid-blooded aliens biting people's heads off, and now it looks all cute? No no no. :(

What is it with this fancy of late for animated sequels/re-interpretations? Better than remakes I guess...

Cykotic
16-Feb-2007, 11:31 AM
someone please throw acid in my eyes so I may never look upon this rubbish again!!!

capncnut
16-Feb-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, that looks awful. SCRAP IT immediately.

_liam_
16-Feb-2007, 02:11 PM
that looks bad. if they want to do an animated aliens series they should do it like the mondo series of aliens comics.
this franchise is just getting run into the ground. how far away is stuff like this and avp from that creepy ridley scott movie...

bassman
16-Feb-2007, 02:14 PM
hrmmm....you guys must get your news late on the other side of the pond. I saw this on another site over six months ago.

Indeed, it is too much of a kid's cartoon style for such a balls-to-the-wall movie. At least try to make it more of a dark cartoon like the old "Spawn" cartoons that came on HBO.

slickwilly13
16-Feb-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah, the Spawn series kicked ass. They need to make more.

DVW5150
16-Feb-2007, 08:45 PM
Maybe the twits that are making this toned down nerf version of a classic will come down w/ necrotizing fasciatis (flesheating bacteria)... I messaged the ass who uses the elephant man image on MYSPACE about my disdain for such a stupid thing ... I have to throw up now ...:elol:

Eyebiter
17-Feb-2007, 06:44 PM
Cool idea IF they use better animation. Get the studio that did Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles.