PDA

View Full Version : Really dumb question

Tied2thetracks
17-Feb-2007, 07:41 PM
Did the original lead singer of Papa Roach kill himself? A friends girfriend told me that last week. I did a quick google of suicide and the band and all I found was song lyrics.

I'm not a fan of the band but I like to keep current on hos dead.

capncnut
17-Feb-2007, 08:03 PM
Who told you that Jacoby Shaddix was dead (he is the original singer and has not left the band so I guess this is who you mean)? He's still alive, still fronts the group and Papa Roach are going on tour with Guns 'N Roses in the summer.

Tied2thetracks
17-Feb-2007, 09:19 PM
Thank you I couldnt find anything to the contrary online. A friends girlfriend told me this last week and I had a hard time believing it would go under my radar. She said dhe like dold papa roach and not the new stuff with the new guy. Shes is a total dumb box. She planned on having a child out while not married and is engaged, the date is when her boy friend finishes school, I think hes in year 4 of a 2 year degree.

_liam_
18-Feb-2007, 03:28 PM
lol.

i wish coby dick would kill himself.

interesting fact - the original singer of no doubt killed himself, and backing singer gwen stepped in...

capncnut
18-Feb-2007, 11:20 PM
Safe to say that you're not a fan then. :D

Nor am I, I think Papa Roach suck. I saw them at Ozzfest and they weren't too bad but nah, shouty fake punk/metal bollocks ain't my style. They played hard but everyone was just chanting for Slipknot and telling them to "f**k off". :lol:

_liam_
19-Feb-2007, 01:00 AM
lol nope, i no likey.i'm a speed metal type person tbh, i dont go for this rockin back and forth to a band business.

however out of the all the nu metal trash songs that were about back then, "last resort" did actually have a metally riff. they were better than LBizkit and LPark.

plus the singer had the decency to say in an interview once "i dropped the rapping thing because one day i just woke up and thought...wait...white people cant rap" :lol: