PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 conspiracies

Neil
19-Feb-2007, 08:35 AM
They had a great documentary last night (UK BBC2) about 9/11 conspiracy theories, how in actuality most of them have little/no factual basis at all. It seems basically the people who perpetuate them are selective about the facts at best...

Very interesting!

I myself have never given any credence to the crazy idea that the US government risked killing thousands of it's own people instigate other action. How anyone can believe this is totally beyond me...

But then there's people who believe the lunar landings were faked as well :)

MinionZombie
19-Feb-2007, 11:19 AM
I watched the same doc last night (after Top Gear, w00t!) ... initially I wasn't going to watch it as my initial thought was it was just going to show a bunch of these lunatics and I'd get all pissed off, but then I thought "no, give it a chance" and indeed, they show both sides of the argument ... and then pummel the conspiracies with actual fact.

As for the conspiracy nuts themselves, what a bunch of self-obsessed wankers, they so clearly love themselves to death that it's sickening and they're so BLOODY SMUG about it all.

As for that Loose Change guy, he blatantly thought he was "the sh*t" when they followed him through his 'house' (the bloke going around like he was on MTV Cribs for crying out loud, ending up saying "this is where the magic happens") - the dude's a f*cking college drop-out, if he can't hack college, how the hell is he going to make an accurate "documentary" about 9/11? He can't - that's how, and I loved it when the interviewer challenged him about the quote from the Coroner who was at the scene of the crash site for United 93.

The Coroner used a simile to describe the site, a simile isn't a fact, you bloody numpty ... the guy's a moron though, so no wonder he looked both confused and scared by the notion of a simile. Did you see how he started twitching, itching and looking hastily over to his friends who were most likely standing behind the camera goading him on? What a loser.

Some other bits that debunked the conspiracy theories that I found very interesting (and kinda entertaining, in a way, because they blow these crackpot conspiracy theories out of the water with an atomic bomb size blast)...

The apparent wreckage from United 93 being littered over that lake, which Loose Change says is around 7 miles away from the crash site ... yeah, by a f*cking CAR driving on a ROAD, but as the crow flies or more accurately as the plane flies, it's a mere 1 mile between the lake and the crash site. Also, the debris that was found was paper and light material, which was carried on the wind that was blowing in the direction of the lake from the crash site, and that's consistent with other plane crashes.

The steel in the Twin Towers - it only takes the heat from the jet fuel to weaken it by over half, so of course the whole thing is going to buckle and fail - also, the central core of the building (which holds the whole thing up) was destroyed, so once it starts to pancake, it just builds momentum and will come down as it did - saying that it looks like a controlled demolition is just that - a simile again. Countless people (me included) said 9/11 looked like a movie, does that mean it was all fake and we're plugged into The Matrix watching movie screens? Nope. :rolleyes:

As for the controlled demolition 'theory' - how on earth could you, without anyone seeing evidence of it, lay all the charges and do all the work (and hide it inside as well) without people noticing? It's completely and utterly physically impossible, especially on that scale. As for Number 7 or whatever it was, that collapsed due to structural damage caused by the Twin Towers (both directly and indirectly - nuff said).

As for the Pentagon, the actual bit where people sit is essentially like a needle going through material, whereas the wings are filled with fuel and are surely a very weak structure when it comes to smashing into a building, they burst open in an instant and the fire caused a massive explosion - I liked the CGI recreation of the event that an independent group produced...then the conspiracy nuts come out saying they were paid by the gubment ... and what evidence beyond pot-smoking-conjecture do they have? Bollock-nothing, that's what.

The whole 4,000 Jews thing was completely barmy, but just goes to show what happened on the day - mass 24 hour news reporting going on very weak and confused information at the time, led to MASSIVE CHINESE WHISPERS on a global scale. Interesting that Loose Change uses 'news', that was quickly proved to be totally false, as utter fact.

An example? - the Delta flight that was confused with United 93 (which were in similar air space together) was routed to Cleveland to set down, the BBC2 documentary interviewed one of the passengers on that re-routed plane.

These conspiracy theorists seem to think that just because there is an "agency", it makes them work like clockwork - no, they're run by humans, humans who make human errors, and that was the case, ad nauseum, on that terrible day.

Also, a lot of the conspiracies seem to be driven by nothing more than a hatred for the current administration ... hate them or not, I seriously doubt any of them could live with themselves without showing signs of severe trouble in public, after having apparently condemned so many people to their deaths by their own actions ... it's just ludicrous. Once again, the gubment is - essentially - just like everyone else, they're human beings. All they have over us is a position of high power and a nuclear bunker to hide in.

I also liked the conclusion of the BBC2 doc, the only conspiracy surrounding 9/11 was after, and it was merely the gubment trying to cover up how many times they and everyone else f*cked up that day to save face - and that's not exactly new news is it? Countless governments for years and years and years have done the exact same thing, saving face in the wake of a crisis...big deal. :rockbrow:

Take that you wanker conspiracy theorists! :lol:

axlish
19-Feb-2007, 12:52 PM
Whenever I hear about 9/11 conspiracies, I think it best to post this link before moving on...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

capncnut
19-Feb-2007, 01:53 PM
I watched the same doc last night (after Top Gear, w00t!)
S**t! I missed Top Gear. :mad:

HLS
19-Feb-2007, 01:58 PM
Yes a lot of people believe bush killed his own people. That he knew about it and allowed it to happen. I find it hard to believe that any government would alow so many people to die on our own soil.

_liam_
19-Feb-2007, 03:14 PM
Whenever I hear about 9/11 conspiracies, I think it best to post this link before moving on...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

yep, this one is worth a look too
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

LouCipherr
19-Feb-2007, 04:11 PM
As for that Loose Change guy... the dude's a f*cking college drop-out, if he can't hack college, how the hell is he going to make an accurate "documentary" about 9/11? He can't...

MZ - it's no different than listening to weathermen (and women) trying to scare us about the 'end of the world' due to global warming - yet none of these bozos can even predict what the wheather will be like THIS WEEK much less a few years from now. But hell with it, they're the so-called "experts" and know exactly what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

Same sh*t, different day, only deeper.

LC

Terran
19-Feb-2007, 04:45 PM
MZ - it's no different than listening to weathermen (and women) trying to scare us about the 'end of the world' due to global warming - yet none of these bozos can even predict what the wheather will be like THIS WEEK much less a few years from now. But hell with it, they're the so-called "experts" and know exactly what they're talking about. :rolleyes:

Same sh*t, different day, only deeper.

LC

Meteorology, climatology, atmospheric physics, and atmospheric chemistry are sub-disciplines of the atmospheric sciences.

The people that predict the weather for this week(Meteorology) arent the same people who make long term climate predictions (climatology, atmospheric physics, and atmospheric chemistry)....they are different disciplines and use different techniques....

Furthermore the majority of the people making weather predictions for tomorrow or the next week on TV are not even meteorologists .... they are just reading predictions off of computer simulations....

axlish
19-Feb-2007, 05:19 PM
yep, this one is worth a look too
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Nice one, I'll add that one to the mix as well :D

Tricky
19-Feb-2007, 05:26 PM
Same mentality of those who claim the holocaust never happened,ive read in depth reports saying that the nazis didnt kill any jews,backed up by "diagrams" showing that gas chambers didnt exist etc,what a load of crap!theres plenty of elderly jewish people with numbers tattooed on their arm who will tell different!

Arcades057
19-Feb-2007, 06:48 PM
I think it's due in part to the idea that, while they're trashing the US, they are also mistified as to how an act such as the terror attacks of 9/11 could have been carried out by a few nutjobs in the face of the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and all the other alphabet orgs. They can't believe that someone could pull something like this over on the .gov, so they fabricate the conspiracy to make it make sense to them.

Does the UK have nutters there who insist that the terror attacks of a few years ago were actually carried out by the government, or is that purely an American thing?

MinionZombie
19-Feb-2007, 06:58 PM
I haven't heard of any 7/7 deniers nor 7/7 conspiracy theories ... although 7/7 is pretty massively overshadowed by 9/11, it gets washed over a fair amount I guess, these days...(globally I mean).

Apparently there are people who deny 9/11 happened ... isn't that the most absurd beyond belief notion you've ever heard of?! So where did the buildings go? What was all that world-wide 24 hour news coverage about? What about the first-hand experiences of an entire city (and then some for the Pentagon/United 93 parts of the day)?

Denying the holocaust happened is f*cking retarded, but 9/11 as well?! What massively potent 'erb are they tokin' on?

El_Hooligan
19-Feb-2007, 08:58 PM
The biggest 9/11 conspiracy is the government's official story. If you really believe that a handful of ragtag islamic fundementalists operating out of a cave in Tora Bora were able to penetrate the world's safest and well guarded airspace and hit three of their four targets with no help from criminal elements within the US government, then you're the nut.

1.) Building seven wasn't even hit by a plane and was three blocks away from the North and South tower but still collapsed at nearly freefall speed. I doubt it.

2.) Bush's brother was in charge of security at the North and South towers and his security contract expired on Sept. 10th. Very fishy.

3.) Two weeks before the attack, contruction workers closed down both towers for "rennovations" and in the days leading up to 9/11, had ten floors of both towers sealed off.

4.) One month before 9/11, the pentagon's walls had been reinforced, the first rennovations on the pentagon since the 1950s, and at the time of the attacks, only one side was completed, the side that was hit. And astonishingly enough, the rennovation was shortly cancelled. If the pentagon was attacked, would you really cancel the reinforcement project after 9/11 or would you go ahead and strengthen it? Very odd.

5.) Atleast four of the five hijackers were trained and facilitated at American naval bases and recieved money from the CIA and the Pakistani ISI. The FBI informant that testified to this before the 9/11 whitewash commission, was fired shortly afterward and his testimony mysteriously erased from the final report, the report that was for public viewing.

7/7 was a false flag black op too.

Don't think western governments don't perpetrate acts of terrorism on their own people because they do.

Hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists.
Operation Northwoods.
Nero blaming the burning down of Rome on the Christians.
Numerous IRA bombings perpetrated by MI-5 infiltrators in order to secure a complete military takeover of the Ulster.

_liam_
19-Feb-2007, 09:41 PM
Same mentality of those who claim the holocaust never happened,ive read in depth reports saying that the nazis didnt kill any jews,backed up by "diagrams" showing that gas chambers didnt exist etc,what a load of crap!theres plenty of elderly jewish people with numbers tattooed on their arm who will tell different!

indeed.

my uncle (or my nans brother, what ever that makes him) was part of the crew that liberated bergen belsen.
he didn't seem like he was lying when he told me about what he saw, he's a proper no bulls*** yorkshire dude...not the sort to "balloon", as it were.

Craig
19-Feb-2007, 11:41 PM
I saw the episode of Penn & Teller: Bull**** about 9/11 conspiracies, it was pretty interesting, as well as hilarious.

LouCipherr
20-Feb-2007, 12:21 PM
Meteorology, climatology, atmospheric physics, and atmospheric chemistry are sub-disciplines of the atmospheric sciences.

The people that predict the weather for this week(Meteorology) arent the same people who make long term climate predictions (climatology, atmospheric physics, and atmospheric chemistry)....they are different disciplines and use different techniques....

...but this does not stop them from making the assumptions. Take a look at the weather channel on cable (if you're in the US) - the meterologists there, many of them, still talk about Global Warming like they know exactly what's going on, which I find quite comical for the reasons I stated previously.

Not to mention, the computer simulations they use to predict this so-called 'global warming' can't even take into account he MANY factors that are involved. In fact, the simulations can only deal with less than half of the factors that affect the weather. Not very accurate if you ask me, but it seems most people have bought into this BS.

Ok, i'm sorry, I thread-jacked. Back to the 9/11 conspiracies....

Someone call the Illuminati and clear this sh*t up, will ya? I'm sure they were involved in the 9/11 conspiracy too.

Hey, don't laugh. If you're willing to believe there is a 9/11 conspiracy, there's no reason to not believe the Illuminati were involved, right? :lol: :D

DVW5150
20-Feb-2007, 01:50 PM
I saw the episode of Penn & Teller: Bull**** about 9/11 conspiracies, it was pretty interesting, as well as hilarious.

Penn & Teller are disinformation agents . I met them in the insect zoo at the Smithsonian here in DC once . Very stand-offish smug jerks . Why make public appearances if your are so " I am better than you ." ? However ,I do give them credit for some of the episodes of 'Bullsh!t ' ...the one about recycling was very funny and informative . I wonder though , did any of them lose a friend (or relative) on 9/11 ? I found out a high school buddy / friend of mine died in the south tower a year after the fact . His sister contacted me in october of 02 ... My distrust of our leaders cant be reversed , when I see W reading "My pet Goat" while the perverbial sh!t hits the fan .The lies perpetrated since then , to mislead patriots to fight a war based on lies . Yes , call me a wanker ...Sh!t happens, and I have had 3 friends that re-upped their service that have died in in that sh!thole ;2 in the army & one in the marines . Their kids and wives are left behind ... Yes I am a wanker that distrusts my government . That arse was on vacation in aug. 2001 , ignored the report that was titled :" Bin Laden determined to attack cities in the US " ... 'W' said :" "After all , this is the man (Saddam) who tried to kill my father." What about the firemen who heard the explosions on lower floors in the tower(s) ? That building wasnt coded to have gas cannisters used in the kitchens. Why did the owners sell it 2 weeks before it happened? The Towers were Evacuaded and 'safety inspections' were done a week and half before ? Yes I am a wanker , and I dont care ...Has anyone mentioned that there was an undetermined amount of drugs stored in the CIA offices in building 7?:mad:Wanker indeed .Yes , that Penn & Teller was funny unless a friend of yours died ...

coma
20-Feb-2007, 06:54 PM
They didnt examine the larger issue of why many people are so willing to believe the administration is the REAL enemy. Which is really important and centra; to the condition (Couldnt resist the refernece:))
There is something to point out too. residents who ahd to smell the burning bodies for a long time as well as the obvious toxic air questioned why
the Bi-nladin family was expedited to leave the US
Why Saudi Arabia had no consequences
Why they immediatley pegged osa ma as the perpetrator
Why gw "wasnt that concerned with him" right after
Why Chritstie Todd Whitman said the air was immediatley safe, when anyone with an IQ of 50 could tell it wasnt.
And the obvious Bonanza it was for the adminiostration
Iraq= 9/11 ?!?!?!?WTF was that? How convientient

Somehting smells bad. People want truth and try to find it becasue it aint coming form up top.

The recycling episode left off some obvious question that need to be addressed. Cant remember exactlt what now, but that was my feeling. It was the only episode that was incomplete imo

EvilNed
20-Feb-2007, 09:12 PM
I really love Penn and Teller. Sometimes they bring up a subject and express a view I don't agree with, but 95% of the times I do agree with it. Even if I don't, they still make their case pretty well.

But the recycling episode did leave me one question:

They say recycling drains equal amount to - or more, energy than just throwing trash away. By that, do they mean that we equally fast extinguish our oil reserves (for plastic) or just other kinds of energy? They never explained WHAT energy/resources was drained by the hefty recycling project.

But overall, recycling is overrated. I'm not going to stop doing it overall, but I don't really give that much of a **** anymore. Which kind of makes me a shallow person for believing what Penn & Teller say and then obeying them, but down the line I will check the facts out for myself before doing either way.

But currently, I'm kinda pissed at my recycled stuff getting shipped all the way up north (could be upwards 1000 km, just to recycle some crap that they could have landfilled somewhere much closer).

LouCipherr
21-Feb-2007, 12:04 PM
I love P&T too. I think some of their views are skewed (of course), but I love watching them give certain people the beat-down that deserve it 100%. Did any of you see the Boy Scouts episode this latest season? :lol:

And speaking of recycling (not to try and drift too far off topic - hey, the Illuminati made me do it!), I watched a program on The Discovery Channel the other night called "How It's Made" and one of the things they were covering was plastic bottles & such and how they're recycled for use. What I thought was funny was this: They were using the recycled plastic to - get this - make only recycle bins! :lol: Am I the only one that finds that mildly ironic? :D

LC

Danny
21-Feb-2007, 12:32 PM
i like a few of the penn and teller stuff, how it just pokes fun at the nuts, like those guys who claimed they were "eating food straight from the earth without using the tools of evil humans"....yet they used plates and cutlery.... and sat at a table on chairs....in a house:rolleyes:

frig-tards.

then there was the PETA one, though i knew most of that allready:dead:

EvilNed
22-Feb-2007, 12:09 PM
I watched the circucision episode yesterday. They claimed that it was Bull**** and that it had no positive functions, and only negative. They stated that uncircumsised guys had better sex.

But Wikipedia lists a number of researches that point that sexual pleasure is either unchanged or slightly better. All of them point towards the fact that the foreskin that cuts off loses some sensory nerves, which helps the circumsised guys in lasting longer since they're not as sensetive. Is THAT not a positive thing?

LouCipherr
22-Feb-2007, 01:34 PM
I watched the circucision episode yesterday. They claimed that it was Bull**** and that it had no positive functions, and only negative. They stated that uncircumsised guys had better sex.

Yeah, I didn't quite agree with that one. I mean, I guess they're trying to say it would be nice if you had a choice, but since it's done at birth (usually), it's up to the parents - and I guess that's their major complaint.

The question is, better for the man or the woman? If you're uncircumcised, then according to the 'experts' you're more sensitive - which means, you're stamina/duration is going to be much shorter. I fail to see the advantage. I personally don't mind losing some sensation if it allows me to last longer, provide more pleasure to my partner, and allows me to 'share the moment' for longer periods of time. To each his own, I guess.

So much for the 9/11 conspiracy talk. :o :lol:

Neil
22-Feb-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I didn't quite agree with that one. I mean, I guess they're trying to say it would be nice if you had a choice, but since it's done at birth (usually), it's up to the parents - and I guess that's their major complaint.

The question is, better for the man or the woman? If you're uncircumcised, then according to the 'experts' you're more sensitive - which means, you're stamina/duration is going to be much shorter. I fail to see the advantage. I personally don't mind losing some sensation if it allows me to last longer, provide more pleasure to my partner, and allows me to 'share the moment' for longer periods of time. To each his own, I guess.

So much for the 9/11 conspiracy talk. :o :lol:

Hmmm... But since we're all practicing safe sex with condoms on, how is it any difference circumcised or not?! :)

Danny
22-Feb-2007, 02:55 PM
two things a freind of mine said today were real dumb "the explosion was red, but the plane was white" and " where it crashed all that was left was a crater, so wered the plane go?":rolleyes:

Neil
22-Feb-2007, 02:58 PM
two things a freind of mine said today were real dumb "the explosion was red, but the plane was white" and " where it crashed all that was left was a crater, so wered the plane go?":rolleyes:

Awesome!

There is of course that amazing clip of a jetplane being flown into a concrete wall and quite literally vapourising into basically dust!

coma
22-Feb-2007, 05:05 PM
Hmmm... But since we're all practicing safe sex with condoms on, how is it any difference circumcised or not?! :)
In the early 90s a lot of people were like "You got laid? Did you wear a rubber? You have to wear a rubber!!!!!"
Then their girlfriends pregnant
Sheesh.

My GF's argument for circumcision? One word
Smegma

Terran
22-Feb-2007, 05:13 PM
Both males and females produce smegma. In males smegma is produced and accumulates under the foreskin; in females it collects around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia minora.
Its presence is less common and less noticeable in circumcised males.

Dtothe3
22-Feb-2007, 05:19 PM
In the early 90s a lot of people were like "You got laid? Did you wear a rubber? You have to wear a rubber!!!!!"
Then their girlfriends pregnant
Sheesh.

My GF's argument for circumcision? One word
Smegma

The Pill. Just if they are ill, abstinance is the best policy.

As for smegma, well you have to get the flavour from somewhere... :elol:

LouCipherr
22-Feb-2007, 05:27 PM

I'm not practicing safe sex... hell no!

Why?

I've been married for 11 years, and the wifes tubes are tied. :elol: :D

LC

MinionZombie
22-Feb-2007, 05:38 PM
Of course, if you pull back the turtle neck and splash it around in the soapy water of a bath, you're sorted...and taking a whizz after sprouting a spoodge really helps.

Of course, a foreskin protects the end of your wang as well, rather than leaving it all exposed.

And Hellsing ... damn, your mate sounds like a complete retard, and hell yeah that video of a plane going into concrete - that's why the hole in the pentagon was like that, and that's why the crashed planes are mostly vanished in the crash - think about it, all that fuel and all that speed coming into contact with a solid surface/structure ... geez.

El_Hooligan
22-Feb-2007, 08:48 PM
Don't believe the hype. The regimes in Tel Aviv, London and Washington D.C. have been compromised and the mainstream media has been infiltrated by the Mossad, the CIA and the MI-6. Just do a search for Operation: Mockingbird.

As a matter of fact, just today, an attorney that got to speak with Terry Nichols (Timothy McVeigh's cohort in the Murtha FBI building bombing in Oklohoma City) won a freedom of information case against the FBI and they were ordered to release 109 pages of documents concerning their knowlege of the bombing. Come to find out, criminal elements within the US government recruited McVeigh right out of the Army special forces. The FBI/CIA/ATF botched Waco, Ruby Ridge and also paid for McVeigh's training and bomb making skills.

Criminal elements in our intelligence services were responsible for Oklahoma City and there's substansial proof that they were behind 9/11 too. Face it, the US, England and Israel have been bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We can't say Kennedy and Eisenhower didn't warn us either. We've only ourselves to blame for this tyranny.

All that defense build up, and the bloated pentagon budget, the ballooning of intelligence agencies, the dissemenation of fake news and propaganda that were turned outward during the cold war had no place to go but inward after the fall of the Soviet Union.

DVW5150
22-Feb-2007, 10:10 PM
Both males and females produce smegma. In males smegma is produced and accumulates under the foreskin; in females it collects around the clitoris and in the folds of the labia minora.
Its presence is less common and less noticeable in circumcised males.

I thought that was a kind of cheese... How did this get to circumsion from 9.11 conspiracies? Geez what a "stretch" ... :elol:

But Wikipedia lists a number of researches that point that sexual pleasure is either unchanged or slightly better. All of them point towards the fact that the foreskin that cuts off loses some sensory nerves, which helps the circumsised guys in lasting longer since they're not as sensetive. Is THAT not a positive thing?

I suppose then that Penn & Teller are uncircumsed then? Seems like vieled bragging to me.Of course this is an observation my wife has made .:lol:

coma
22-Feb-2007, 10:21 PM
abstinance is the best policy.

Youre kidding right? I fi waited for marriage I would literally be the 40 year old virgin

Both males and females produce smegma.... common and less noticeable in circumcised males.
Thanks for Nothing:)
Thats cause girls are clean and guys are...well..
gross

I'm not practicing safe sex... hell no!

Why?

I've been married for 11 years, and the wifes tubes are tied. :elol: :D

LC
Raw Dog in the hizzy!~

Don't believe the hype. The regimes in Tel Aviv, London and Washington D.C. have been compromised and the mainstream media has been infiltrated by the Mossad, the CIA and the MI-6. Just do a search for Operation: Mockingbird.

As a matter of fact, just today, an attorney that got to speak with Terry Nichols (Timothy McVeigh's cohort in the Murtha FBI building bombing in Oklohoma City) won a freedom of information case against the FBI and they were ordered to release 109 pages of documents concerning their knowlege of the bombing. Come to find out, criminal elements within the US government recruited McVeigh right out of the Army special forces. The FBI/CIA/ATF botched Waco, Ruby Ridge and also paid for McVeigh's training and bomb making skills.

Criminal elements in our intelligence services were responsible for Oklahoma City and there's substansial proof that they were behind 9/11 too. Face it, the US, England and Israel have been bought and paid for by the military industrial complex. We can't say Kennedy and Eisenhower didn't warn us either. We've only ourselves to blame for this tyranny.

All that defense build up, and the bloated pentagon budget, the ballooning of intelligence agencies, the dissemenation of fake news and propaganda that were turned outward during the cold war had no place to go but inward after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Intersting post and I am def going to look into that. Gotta love FOIA. If your a good detective you can really find some stuff.
So does that mean that Oliver stone 's JFK might be right??

I thought that was a kind of cheese... How did this get to circumsion from 9.11 conspiracies? Geez what a "stretch" ... :elol:

911 is horrible and traumatized me.
Smeg is FUNNY. Very, verry funny.
It Japanese its Chin Kasu. Literally Dick sh!t. Courtesy of my GF.
Stratch. What a card. i got the giggles again.
Notice how dude totally posted like 50 billion posts in a month then disapeared?

DVW5150
22-Feb-2007, 10:50 PM
" 911 is horrible and traumatized me.
Smeg is FUNNY. Very, verry funny.
It Japanese its Chin Kasu. Literally Dick sh!t. Courtesy of my GF.
Stratch. What a card. i got the giggles again.
Notice how dude totally posted like 50 billion posts in a month then disapeared? " -Coma
It messed up alot , I have been affected less than alot of people ... said my share about it before . By no means do I mean to be-little this world-changing attrocity... Believe me Coma .

coma
22-Feb-2007, 11:00 PM
It messed up alot , I have been affected less than alot of people ... said my share about it before . By no means do I mean to be-little this world-changing attrocity... Believe me Coma .
I didnt think you did. Not at all. If I remember correctly your a combat veteran. I have never been in combat but I know what its liked to get bombed and to smell the burning bodies and to see your city on fire. Thats a smell I could never forget and I dont need any stupid f**king sticker to remind me.

Usually when I get uncomfortable I start cracking rude jokes. If I getterrified I become the best comedian on earth for a couple minutes. Maybe I should join the USO and become like Bob Hope except disgusting...
and funny. Hehe

Schmeg. Ha!
Now Im giggling. See how easy that is.
If you ever are in combat again and you get real scared Just repeat shmeg like "i wish I was in Kansas" and you will feel better instantly, though you comrades will think you lost your mind.:)

mista_mo
28-Feb-2007, 03:10 AM
there is no such thign as 9/11 conspiricies..the thought of the united states murdering 3000 people just to start a war is f**kign retarded.

A great man said it best in an article

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

_liam_
28-Feb-2007, 04:02 AM
Of course, if you pull back the turtle neck and splash it around in the soapy water of a bath, you're sorted...and taking a whizz after sprouting a spoodge really helps.

Of course, a foreskin protects the end of your wang as well, rather than leaving it all exposed.

lol exposed to what? dont you university people wear TROUSERS anymore :lol:

ladies like a chopped member, it adds curiosity factor and is, as coma's g/f argues...less icky.

vaginal smegma? jesus terran, what girls are you knocking about with :lol:

MinionZombie
28-Feb-2007, 07:52 AM
Exposed to all the fabrics it's touching and all sorts of stuff, seriously, I read an article about it somewhere that said neither is better than the other. And surely going uncut is more curious, it's like unwrapping a present! :lol:

And 9/11 conspiracies are still retarded.

A friend of mine recently posted a 9/11 video on his site or something which was taken from BBC News 24 on the day itself. Apparently the video says WTC-7 collapsed before it actually happened.

This video was so full of holes:

1) No clock on the video, therefore - I call shenanigans!
2) The reporter's vantage point was nothing more than smoke rising from behind a load of buildings a mile away.
3) Chinese Whispers - how easy can "WTC-7 will collapse" become "WTC-7 has collapsed"? - PISS EASY, that's how.

The list goes on, and then at the end of the video (7 minutes later, 7 minutes after the only brief mention of WTC-7) the signal craps out - apparently that's 'the gubment shutting them down' - more likely, their signal crapped out due to exceptionally overloaded airwaves and general chaos, everybody's signal was suffering on that day.

If people couldn't get through to others by phone, how do you think the airwaves would be affected with the sudden increase in mass reporting from news crews running around like headless chickens?

Fact is, misinformation was rife on a mass-scale.

DVW5150
28-Feb-2007, 02:03 PM
there is no such thign as 9/11 conspiricies..the thought of the united states murdering 3000 people just to start a war is f**kign retarded.

A great man said it best in an article

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Good luck with that ...

mista_mo
01-Mar-2007, 07:48 PM
Good luck with what, I would hope you aren't being a dickhead now are you?

DVW5150
01-Mar-2007, 11:35 PM
Good luck with what, I would hope you aren't being a dickhead now are you?

I would expect an answer like that from a "superior" being like yourself . Welcome to my ignore list . Reason : You hide behind anonymous hatred , showing your true nature ...

coma
02-Mar-2007, 12:30 AM
911 conspiracies that are a total MacGuffin diverting from the fact that no one in charge gives a crap and we are on our own. That GW said he was not at all concerned with os ama was really disturbing in itself. I thought it was big talk to psyche him out and get him careless, but it wasnt. He really doesnt care. Isnt THAT bad enough???
Its not hidden, its right up in your face.
Almost every person I have knopwn personally into conspiricies has a screw loose and overcomplicates even the simplest things.

_liam_
02-Mar-2007, 01:16 AM
indeed. i dont trust the PNAC affiliated, skull & bones, old boys club admin in the US govt, but it's interesting how the same people who say they are totally incompetent also charge them with pulling off the single greatest and most perfectly executed conspiracy in the history of the free world :rolleyes:

coma
02-Mar-2007, 01:20 AM
indeed. i dont trust the PNAC affiliated, skull & bones, old boys club admin in the US govt, but it's interesting how the same people who say they are totally incompetent also charge them with pulling off the single greatest and most perfectly executed conspiracy in the history of the free world :rolleyes:
Oh the IRONY:D but zealots dont understand that word anyway

general tbag
02-Mar-2007, 05:58 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911&hl=en
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3249714675910247150&q=9%2F11&hl=en

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2007, 10:19 AM
interesting how the same people who say they are totally incompetent also charge them with pulling off the single greatest and most perfectly executed conspiracy in the history of the free world

Precisely, I love it. :lol:

It's completely retarded to even consider that 9/11 could have been planned by the gubment, it was simply a case of sh*t happens and people across the board not doing their job properly with a slice of 'luck' for the terrorists involved that they managed to muddle through and pull it off.

There's always an undercurrent of racism or just some form of arrogant ignorance in the conspiracy folk, essentially "how could a bunch of ragheaded sand monkies pull that off?" (now my words, conspiracy nutter's words - a little Alan Carr reference for you Brits there, haha)...anyway, they seem to think that the terrorists are incapable Laurel & Hardy's who woke up one day and said "you know what, let's randomly go to America and blow up some sh*t" - they didn't, it was a plan that was being executed for years by a dedicated group of violent maniacs - and that's the key - their dedication to their task at hand.

The whole terrorism thing of late has been blown out of all proportion, it isn't the threat that the gubments make out to be, but then they say "ooh look, we stopped these guys from carrying out another threat" - with the resources they have now - so this new point being, why do we need ID Cards when the agencies are clearly doing their job now without them? :rockbrow:

(Liam - you know I've gotta get a red-bashing dig in wherever possible, but truthfully, with terrorism not being the huge threat it's been peddled to be, and with the related agencies doing their job well already, what's the need for a bit of expensive, Orwellian-ish plastic?)

mista_mo
06-Mar-2007, 01:36 AM
would expect an answer like that from a "superior" being like yourself . Welcome to my ignore list . Reason : You hide behind anonymous hatred , showing your true nature ...

who said anything about being superior buddy? Ignore list or not, your acting like a child just like I was. BTW, when have I ever said anything hateful? I said people who believe that 9/11 was done by the government are idiots, and they are. Seriusly dude, you came off as a dickhead and i came back with my thoughts on it. My bad. I guess that was hatred as well eh?

Good luck with that ... i was wondering what this was about, as i provided a reliable source and counter arguement to a conspiracy theory. Want more?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3960

this one is interesting, as it gives a viewpoint from a university professer (who also claims to have around 300 members in the organization) who believes that 9/11 was perpetrated by the government.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/2807

http://www.911myths.com/

and heres a website debunking it all