PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 3 Trailer Is Online ...

Deadman_Deluxe
21-Feb-2007, 04:08 PM
Resident Evil 3 Trailer Is Online ... Are you ready for ... Extinction?

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=20404

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html

Cykotic
21-Feb-2007, 04:42 PM
Mad Max... with zombies...

might be worth a look....

MikePizzoff
21-Feb-2007, 04:52 PM
Eh, I don't know...

axlish
21-Feb-2007, 05:07 PM
I was already there anyway, but this change of scenery looks fun. Milla looks hotter than ever.

capncnut
21-Feb-2007, 06:56 PM
That trailer does not excite me in the slightest.

bassman
21-Feb-2007, 07:45 PM
ughh....

Why won't Paul Anderson just go away, already????

Rolfus
21-Feb-2007, 08:55 PM
that trailer stank, but i am looking forward to see the movie anyway

Craig
21-Feb-2007, 11:35 PM
Milla looks hotter than ever.
Milla Jovovich hot? :barf:

Anyway, zombies in the sand looks midly interesting, probably just rent on DVD when it comes out.

tju1973
22-Feb-2007, 02:09 AM
I liked the first two for what they were-- I want to see this one...it looks better off the trailer than the frst two.

And yes, Milla is f'n hot...

:)

Minerva_Zombi
22-Feb-2007, 03:45 AM
1. Milla is not hot

2. The Resident Evil series is a disgrace to the genius games.

3. Apacolypse was gag worthy. This one looks kinda okay, but... I expect nothing from it.

capncnut
22-Feb-2007, 03:52 AM
She's fine in the first Resident Evil but an absolute moose in Dazed & Confused. :dead:

coma
22-Feb-2007, 05:37 AM
Milla Jovovich hot? :barf:

Anyway, zombies in the sand looks midly interesting, probably just rent on DVD when it comes out.
Mila is pretty but gets a few points for not having fake tits. An achievement in Hollywood.

Am I alone in thinking All the res evil movies totally suck ass from beginning to end?
God, I cannot stand those movies.
furthermore, I have never seen a vid game movie that wasnt total asscake. I took comics about 45 years to get a good movie (not counting Awesome Fleisher 'toons), will it take vid games as long? Doom, res evil, house of the dead. On and On, they all SUUUUUUUUUCK
*pant pant*

...but an absolute moose in Dazed & Confused. :dead:
Moose? Who'd she play?

capncnut
22-Feb-2007, 07:50 AM
Who'd she play?
The annoying chick with the guitar. :D

MinionZombie
22-Feb-2007, 10:32 AM
Hmmm ... the first two sucked, this will probably suck, but I did like #2 better than #1, so maybe #3 will be better again (take that comment in context though :p) ... still, Resident Evil: Zombie Vegas (as it should be known) ... interesting.

Cykotic
22-Feb-2007, 11:16 AM
Would we be critising the resident evil movies if George Romero did get the chance to direct the first one?

somehow, I don't think so...

Minerva_Zombi
22-Feb-2007, 01:24 PM
Would we be critising the resident evil movies if George Romero did get the chance to direct the first one?

Thats because if you would have read Romero's script, it stayed true to the games and was really entertaining. The resident evil that exists is cheesy as **** and really dumb.

Mila is pretty but gets a few points for not having fake tits. An achievement in Hollywood.

Am I alone in thinking All the res evil movies totally suck ass from beginning to end?
God, I cannot stand those movies.
furthermore, I have never seen a vid game movie that wasnt total asscake. I took comics about 45 years to get a good movie (not counting Awesome Fleisher 'toons), will it take vid games as long? Doom, res evil, house of the dead. On and On, they all SUUUUUUUUUCK
*pant pant*

Moose? Who'd she play?

No, i'm with you. The Res. Evil movies suck balls. 2 more than the 1st one. They made the Nemesis a pussy where in the game he was ruthless and ****ing terrifying. Thats another thing they messed up on. The games were scary as hell and the movies were more action than anything. And there are a few good Video Game to Movie adaptations. Silent Hill, Mortal Kombat... Thats about it. lol

MinionZombie
22-Feb-2007, 05:33 PM
Like Minerva said, GAR's script for Resident Evil was pretty good and followed the games, but no, they had to go with that douche Anderson and make a flimsy bit of MTV fodder.

But likewise, if GAR had done Resident Evil ... and it still sucked, I would say it sucked. :rockbrow:

But that's not what happened, what happened was we got a bundle of tosh followed by an equally toshy sequel (although I preferred the sequel as there were a few more zombies and it was out in the city).

coma
22-Feb-2007, 07:07 PM

If they sucked I would.
But I dont think it wouldve.

El_Hooligan
22-Feb-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't care about the plot. I would like to see Milla flat cock the hot chick that played Jill Valentine for the entire movie. I would go see it twice for that.

Danny
23-Feb-2007, 09:09 AM
well that looks ****.

ILoVeZoMbiE
23-Feb-2007, 08:33 PM
Is a western movie??? where is Clint Eastwood?:rockbrow: :(

foolykonno3
04-Mar-2007, 06:49 AM
*pant pant*

the SUPER MARIO BROS. movie was pretty sweet. Freakier then the RE films infact. :P

I'm not sure what to think of the end of the world scenario, played out like this. It could be cool, but maybe not.

capncnut
04-Mar-2007, 07:09 AM
The Mario movie was okay, I'm not totally against the Street Fighter movie either. <ducks for cover>

foolykonno3
04-Mar-2007, 07:48 AM
I thought as a stand alone movie, the first Resident Evil wasn't a bad zombie movie. However, I haven't seen it since it came out on DVD originally. As for the second movie, I thought the city scenes with zombies were done especially well, but the action aspect reminded me too much of the slow mo zombie killings in "HOUSE OF THE DEAD". D:

Huescacho
04-Mar-2007, 09:05 AM
I don't like the trailer, but the movie can be good. Milla is a normal girl, not hot...

Cody
04-Mar-2007, 06:42 PM
I wanna see this movie as much as I want eye herpies

raym
08-Mar-2007, 02:37 PM
So this, from the director of The Highlander?