PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Living Dead Stage Trailer

axlish
22-Feb-2007, 12:40 AM
Looks amazing!

CSmLWvn9p50

Debbieangel
22-Feb-2007, 01:10 AM
wowww I wish it was Pittsburgh I would be there in a flash!!!!
Good find!! I bet it finds its way to Pittsburgh soon tho!:p

Your not a kidding looks amazing...I would give my right arm to see this play!!!!! LOL

coma
22-Feb-2007, 01:53 AM
FREE BEER!
WOW!
Looks cool too. I like bens death.

capncnut
22-Feb-2007, 03:43 AM
It's had mixed reviews but I would love to see it anyway. That trailer looked pretty decent actually. And free beer too. Damn, I wish I lived closer.

jdog
22-Feb-2007, 04:58 AM
that looked sweet wish i could see it

fatguyilc
17-Mar-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm actually directing an "original" Stage adaptation of NOTLD this October.... If any of you guys live in Mass the auditions are in a couple of weeks....

If you want more info let me know...

mr_roat@hotmail.com

MinionZombie
17-Mar-2007, 12:24 PM
If I was where that's playing, I'd go see it, not a theatre type of guy myself, but I'd go see that. :)

And free beer! Noiiice!

Debbieangel
19-Mar-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm actually directing an "original" Stage adaptation of NOTLD this October.... If any of you guys live in Mass the auditions are in a couple of weeks....

mr_roat@hotmail.com

Bring it to PA and I am there :) still too far for me:(!!!
That would be so much fun...I used to belong to the Thespians in 1975 was so much fun doing plays!!
I didnt do much acting was in stage crew mostly building sets and doing props etc...its been a long time ago!!!
I will just say "break a leg" not good luck(good luck is an old superstition it is actually bad luck to say to theater people) to you in your play with NOTLD and have fun thats the most important thing!!!:)

capncnut
19-Mar-2007, 11:34 AM
I wonder how that beer deal works?

Yojimbo
22-Mar-2007, 12:48 AM

mr_roat@hotmail.com

Hey, dude, this is the one that I saw in Los Angeles. It was pretty cool, all things considered, but the promo clip makes it look a lot better than how I remember it. Still, I would see it again in a heartbeat. In particular, the actors who played Barbara and Helen Cooper were pretty good, but -- perhaps it was because it was an off night, I don't know -- the rest were just average. But the play itself had live (sounding) gunfire and lots of splatter. Not bad at all.

Danny
22-Mar-2007, 12:53 AM
that looks like a reet laugh, id love to see that. yknow id much rather write and direct a stage version than a remake of the film myself, maybe of day of the dead though, that's got the same kind of stage atmosphere.

CodeZombie
24-Mar-2007, 05:34 PM
Looks good to me. I always thought NOTLD as a stage play would be pretty cool, especially if the zombies were to come shambling up the aisles and onto the stage or were to come down from the stage into the audience.