PDA

View Full Version : Already Dead - Zombie/vampire book/flick...

Neil
22-Feb-2007, 07:51 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31646

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/034547824X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

CornishCorpse
25-Feb-2007, 02:48 PM
Looks very good, this is something Ill be looking for out in the future. Sounds like it may be a decent version of Vampires vs Zombies aswell as being a cult classic.

capncnut
26-Feb-2007, 12:34 AM
I like vampires. I like zombies. Not sure if I wanna combine the two.

DjfunkmasterG
26-Feb-2007, 10:55 AM
Neil, a few years ago you had a mock Radio Teaser for a film called Already Dead on the site. Is this related to it in anyway?

Neil
26-Feb-2007, 12:17 PM
Neil, a few years ago you had a mock Radio Teaser for a film called Already Dead on the site. Is this related to it in anyway?

Don't believe so...

Danny
26-Feb-2007, 01:14 PM
Looks very good, this is something Ill be looking for out in the future. Sounds like it may be a decent version of Vampires vs Zombies aswell as being a cult classic.

I like vampires. I like zombies. Not sure if I wanna combine the two.

dont even get me started on that freakin' movie, this cant be as bad.

(my vendetta on that piece of trash continues on, :lol:)

capncnut
26-Feb-2007, 06:26 PM
Actually, I think I've seen that movie. Does it have a 30 something blond chick trying to be a teenage Buffy type? <lightbulb> Yet again, don't worry about it, I KNOW that's the movie. Oh my god, what a god foresaken pile of pungent pulsating pigs poop that is. Christ, it's makes Craptagium look like The Ten Commandments. :lol:

Danny
26-Feb-2007, 08:06 PM
uOvJZb2dh8w

man i have a serious vendetta against this piece of trash, the only time i have been 100% sure that i could do way, way better myself, its ****ing filth even a troma film has more respect from me by this!, NEVER WATCH THIS PIECE OF CRAP!, I HAAAAATE THIS FILM MORE THAN ANY FILM BY UWE BOLL OR STARRING JULIA ROBERTS!!!:mad:

i seriously have a hate vendetta against that piece of crap.

...i need to go break some bottles or something, cus just thinking about it pisses me off, that someone wasted there time to make such a piece of crap when many film makers coudlnt even afford the frickkin cameras, myself included to produce a feature film.

capncnut
26-Feb-2007, 08:41 PM
Yep, that's the one. A truly dire movie. Avoid for health reasons.