PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy a Wii?

DeadJonas190
26-Feb-2007, 05:19 AM
I was lucky enough to come across one at Walmart and I am selling it on Ebay right now. If one of you guys bids and wins, I'll throw in a copy of Zombie 3 with it as a little bonus.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX-ZELDA-INCLUDED_W0QQitemZ200082492503QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6 2054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That is the link, you get the Wii and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess plus if it's one of you guys, Zombie 3...

Hell, if one of you guys/girls uses the buy it now feature I'll toss in a copy of Dawn of the Dead signed by Martinez (Joe Shelby) to me at the Pittsburgh Comicon in 2003 and the Zombie 3.

Just let me know in a PM here if you buy it because I have a friend listing it for me as I don't have a sellers account with Ebay.

Oh, one last thing, we can't ship it internationally so I can only sell this to people in the US.

slickwilly13
26-Feb-2007, 07:10 AM
I'll give you a $1 for it. And you can keep Zombi 3.

kidgloves
26-Feb-2007, 12:18 PM
Are fools still buying these off Ebay ?:lol:
If you know where to look, these are plentiful in the UK. Online and in the stores.

capncnut
26-Feb-2007, 05:07 PM
Zombi 3? You're likely to drive people away with that offer, that film BLOWS!

DeadJonas190
26-Feb-2007, 07:50 PM
I'll give you a $1 for it. And you can keep Zombi 3.

Uh, no.

Are fools still buying these off Ebay ?:lol:
If you know where to look, these are plentiful in the UK. Online and in the stores.

They are near impossible to find everywhere else in the world so I guess you UK guys are lucky. In fact, when I bought this one the guy at Walmart told me they were on the shelf less than 1/2 an hour and that the two that my friend and I bought were the last of 20. Ebay is about the only way to get one without having to know people or be lucky enough to stumble across one actually on a shelf here.

Zombi 3? You're likely to drive people away with that offer, that film BLOWS!

Yeah, it does, but it's still free to burn, break, BBQ, or do so as you please if you buy the Wii.