PDA

View Full Version : BOGUS Diary Trailer on You Tube

DjfunkmasterG
26-Feb-2007, 10:50 PM
Some Jackass took the teaser for the UK Film Zombie Diaries and edited into it the Voltage picture name and Romeros name and swapped out the title card and is claiming it to be the Teaser for Diary of the Dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8IO9ILnkA

HLS
27-Feb-2007, 12:02 AM
Well I hope it does not hurt Romeros PR too much. It looks obviously fake. here is the link for us lazy people

ZX8IO9ILnkA

capncnut
27-Feb-2007, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't have bothered imbedding it, it will probably be taken down soon.

jdog
27-Feb-2007, 03:14 AM
Well I hope it does not hurt Romeros PR too much. It looks obviously fake. here is the link for us lazy people

ZX8IO9ILnkA

shouldn't affect his PR to much. people know his stuff is better then that.

HLS
27-Feb-2007, 04:09 AM
shouldn't affect his PR to much. people know his stuff is better then that.

Well his real fans should know his stuff.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Feb-2007, 04:04 PM
Basically it is the trailer for the zombie film The Zombie Diaries, which BTW had a dedicated forum here on HPotD. I told the filmmakers of TZD about what happened and they are going to try to get it removed.

However, slamming the film as a fake is not exactly constructive as it is real film, just some jackass to another persons movie and stapled Romeros name on to it.

hydro
27-Feb-2007, 06:09 PM
Basically it is the trailer for the zombie film The Zombie Diaries, which BTW had a dedicated forum here on HPotD. I told the filmmakers of TZD about what happened and they are going to try to get it removed.

However, slamming the film as a fake is not exactly constructive as it is real film, just some jackass to another persons movie and stapled Romeros name on to it.

I've instructed the poster via youtube to remove the video asap so hopefully they will listen and get it offline.

Danny
27-Feb-2007, 06:14 PM
its allreayd gone, what a dumbass:rolleyes:

capncnut
28-Feb-2007, 12:00 AM
Whoever put that video together needs a nice dry slap round the mooey. Not only are they deceiving fans but also showing total disrepect to both movies.

DjfunkmasterG
28-Feb-2007, 11:57 AM
Exactly Capn.

The makers of TZD end up taking heat because some bozo wants to play a game. On the Diary IMDB threads they started slamming the TZD filmmakers, and it isn't their fault some jackass took their trailer and slapped Romero's name on it.

LouCipherr
28-Feb-2007, 05:20 PM
yeah, well, leave it to the idiots on IMDB to act like that. :rolleyes:

Hopefully they rip this down off of youtube soon. Why would anyone waste their time doing this? When the REAL trailer is released, it will be exposed as a fake, so what's the point?

Whatevah.

LC

LoneCrusader
10-Apr-2007, 11:15 PM
Some Jackass took the teaser for the UK Film Zombie Diaries and edited into it the Voltage picture name and Romeros name and swapped out the title card and is claiming it to be the Teaser for Diary of the Dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8IO9ILnkA

Why did that bastardo do such a thing? Trying to cash in on the Romero name, like Contagium? It's pointless since you get no money for YouTube. I hope he gets permanently IP banned from YouTube then sued for one hundred billion dollars. Hopefully that'll teach him!

DjfunkmasterG
12-Apr-2007, 10:58 AM
I don't think the actual filmmakers behind Zombie Diaries did this, I think some other bozo did this, of course I could be wrong. If it turns out the folks behind The Zombie Diaries did in fact do this in hopes of getting more attention for their film, then shame on them, but I don't think they did it. It was probably some other jackass.

hydro
12-Apr-2007, 06:07 PM
Certainly not us! TZD is getting enough publicity as it is presently following the dreadcentral feature. If jackasses want to accuse us on imdb etc thats up to them, but I think it was a prank my a bored romero fan! The old trailer was available to download for the past 10 months so anyone could have downloaded it and messed around with it.

Hope you guys have checked out the new (and official TZD) trailer over on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjPBsBay1S4

capncnut
13-Apr-2007, 02:02 AM
Looking proper Kev. <hides erection> :D

DVW5150
17-Apr-2007, 01:07 PM
" Zombie Diaries" preview a bloody masterpiece of a tid bit seems .:elol: I am looking 4ward to seeing this film .

Debbieangel
17-Apr-2007, 10:47 PM
I love the trailer!!! I really cant wait to see your movie I hope it will be soon? :)