PDA

View Full Version : Return of the living Bernie.

Tied2thetracks
01-Mar-2007, 11:04 AM
http://www.moviehole.net/news/20070228_return_of_the_living_bernie.html

Why? Sweet Lord, why?

Eyebiter
01-Mar-2007, 12:00 PM
Too bad it's not Weekend at Bernies Part 3 with Bernie returning as a ROTLD style zombie.

Tied2thetracks
01-Mar-2007, 12:19 PM
If GAR ever makes another dead flck he should do a Bernie cameo.

capncnut
01-Mar-2007, 06:41 PM
Another Bernie film? That's great an' all but wouldn't he be rather smelly by now.

bassman
01-Mar-2007, 07:27 PM
Another Bernie film? That's great an' all but wouldn't he be rather smelly by now.

:lol:

That's the first thing that popped into my head.

I guess I wouldn't mind another Bernie flick. I remember getting a few chuckles out of the first two. Although, that was a long time ago. I do remember that the second flick had Bernie under some voodoo curse that would make him walk(his walk was kind of like "The Randall", actually:rockbrow: ).

He was a corpse that walked.....should we add "Weekend at Bernie's 2" to our list of zombie films.:p

MikePizzoff
01-Mar-2007, 08:37 PM
I own Weekend At Bernies I & II and love them both. I actually got them both for free when Papa Johns was doing that awesome publicity thing in which if you bought a large pizza you got a free DVD with it.

zombie04
02-Mar-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh God Why? :eek: I love the first one, I admit I own the second, but this crap is just too much...unless they got the 3 leads from the original:bored:

capncnut
02-Mar-2007, 07:05 AM
McCarthy at least, to sell the movie.