PDA

View Full Version : Fangoria t.v. & Diary of the Dead

thxleo
05-Mar-2007, 06:54 PM
Don't know if anyone has caught it yet, but Fangoria t.v. has their visit to the set of "Diary of the Dead" online now. This was the same evening that I was on set representing HPOTD as well. Here is the link http://fangoria.tv/

rawrOTD
05-Mar-2007, 07:38 PM
that was sweet
but...
wtf was with all the land pictures?
and they used the dawn of the dead remake poster instead of the original

coma
06-Mar-2007, 02:24 AM
that was sweet
but...
wtf was with all the land pictures?
and they used the dawn of the dead remake poster instead of the original
Thanks very much for the link. Appreciated!
yeah the land pictures was ...huh?
and the yawn04 cover was just unprofessional not to mention the overbearing music and not very deep questions. Its fangoria for ****s sake, you'd think they would do a better job.

I would like someone to come with real pics and some real info on recent developments.

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 07:02 AM
I would like someone to come with real pics and some real info on recent developments.
For example, a trailer. :D

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:23 AM
im not getting a link on the page just 3 lines on the "whats on page", still they porbably put pics so peopel who wouldnt notice would think they were posting something that wasnt posted here months ago:rolleyes:

Griff
06-Mar-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm not getting anything either. Do you have to be registered for this thing to work?

Minerva_Zombi
06-Mar-2007, 05:21 PM
I have alot of confidence in this film. Its going to be very original and I think it'll have alot of elements that Land was missing.

bassman
06-Mar-2007, 05:25 PM
Cool interview. I would have prefered clips or pictures from "Diary" rather than "Land". I mean.....when the dark haired woman was talking about her character, they kept showing pictures of Slack from "Land".....wtf?....:rockbrow:

sirjacktorrance
06-Mar-2007, 08:20 PM
i cant see nothing.there´s some interesting news in that preview?

Geophyrd
07-Mar-2007, 12:46 PM
Its nice to hear George's views. He looks healthy, happy (or as happy as he ever seems to look) and like he's working hard. When it opens, I'll be there. (and quitchyerbitchin...so will you.)

capncnut
08-Mar-2007, 03:35 AM
Yeah, he seems perfectly relaxed and happy. I wonder how this attitude will reflect in his filmmaking?

Griff
08-Mar-2007, 11:24 AM
i cant see nothing.there´s some interesting news in that preview?

Apparently. Not that anyone here is kinda enough to share it with those of us that can't access it, despite 3 separate inquiries...

Bastards.

bassman
08-Mar-2007, 11:48 AM
Apparently. Not that anyone here is kinda enough to share it with those of us that can't access it, despite 3 separate inquiries...

Bastards.

There's nothing really new. Just same ol stuff that we already know. It's about today's fascination with the Media, it's independent so Romero can finally own one of his Dead flicks, it's in post production, yadda yadda. It's nothing really knew except for some interviews with cast members, but those aren't really worth a damn.

About the only "new" thing you get is some reporter that looks like a MTV VJ reject asking the questions.....

coma
08-Mar-2007, 05:38 PM
There's nothing really new. Just same ol stuff that we already know. It's about today's fascination with the Media, it's independent so Romero can finally own one of his Dead flicks, it's in post production, yadda yadda. It's nothing really knew except for some interviews with cast members, but those aren't really worth a damn.

About the only "new" thing you get is some reporter that looks like a MTV VJ reject asking the questions.....
Dead On description. VJ reject. Ha!
Teen agers claiming to be into GAR "forever". Riiiight.

No new images of Diary. No new insight into the story etc.

Griff
09-Mar-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the lowdown, bassman.

James
14-Mar-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm really looking forward to Diary Of The Dead. I just hope this is the weird, atmospheric and creepy film that Land wasn't. I don't hate Land but I think it compressed too many characters into a short running time and went all John Carpenter's Ghosts Of Mars at the end. Hopefully Diary will be a fitting addition to the GAR zombie legacy.

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 06:55 AM
It'll rock, mark my words. :cool:

Minerva_Zombi
15-Mar-2007, 05:09 PM
What makes you so confident? Do you know something we don't?

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 03:23 AM
Let's just say I got a hunch. I've followed this man's career for the last 20 years and the thought of him making an independent picture after all this time really gives me hope. It'll be better than Land, that much I do know.

coma
16-Mar-2007, 05:04 AM
Let's just say I got a hunch. I've followed this man's career for the last 20 years and the thought of him making an independent picture after all this time really gives me hope. It'll be better than Land, that much I do know.
My feelings exactly. I have loved GARs films since NOTLD gave me nightmares in 1975. Then the crazies, the Dawn. I guess thats about 32 years. He has never made a movie that sucked for me. A couple I didnt like as much, but the man is a wealth of creativity.
Long Live GAR.
His thing, His way with no pressure. Grab a camera, some people and shoot.

I have a love for his films that is unique and I cant really explain. I cant imagine not finding to something to appreciate about anything he does.

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 10:46 AM
Damn straight and now it appears he's sticking with the zombies, yay! I remember the days where I'd have to wait ten years for a new GAR zombie flick. I think everyone should be thankful that we have had not only one new GAR movie to feast on but another TWO to look forward to - all in the space of a few years! :thumbsup:

coma
16-Mar-2007, 07:04 PM
Damn straight and now it appears he's sticking with the zombies, yay! I remember the days where I'd have to wait ten years for a new GAR zombie flick. I think everyone should be thankful that we have had not only one new GAR movie to feast on but another TWO to look forward to - all in the space of a few years! :thumbsup:
Especially if you saw them in theatres as they came out rather than getting all 3 on video in the same week. The wait was painful, to say the least.
These new Zombie films are all BONUSES. There was the trilogy and that ended. the rest are just gravy on top.
And I dont give a crap what negative GAR stuff some dopes say.
I will forever see anything he does and I cant imagine not enjoying his Zombie movies. I just dig his style, misfires and all.

Griff
27-Mar-2007, 09:45 AM
I found the Fango TV thing on (where else but) Youtube.

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQD4SQzNTiA

Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-CnJfnU00

sirjacktorrance
27-Mar-2007, 03:33 PM
thankx!!!

the video is great.the chicks are gorgeous!!:D i hope she can act!:rockbrow:

fartpants
14-Apr-2007, 05:16 PM
couldn't get it on my p.c either, thanks all for the info:)

MinionZombie
14-Apr-2007, 06:34 PM
I never had it work on their site either, but I saw it somewhere else...

The constant screenshots of Land of the Dead made no sense at all, and the ever-so-stylish guy said it was GAR's fourth zombie film ... *sigh* SORT YA F*CKING LIFE OUT MATE!!!! It's his fifth, geez! Crap like that niggles on me...*grumpily groo*