PDA

View Full Version : Aliens Versus Predator 2

CornishCorpse
05-Mar-2007, 07:17 PM
An amazing game but does anyone in these parts own it? I picked my copy up for a fiver and Im trying to rouse some multiplayer games, anyone up for some Intense Fps?

If anyone doesnt know...You can assume what the game is about, all three races are deeply diffrent and are fun as hell. The marine smartgun itself is worth playing for not to mention the shooting wall to wall while backing away with a friend of youre choice while the hallway fills with acid and hisses.

Intense and ever so fun, the only fps Ive played to actually put me a bit on edge but hey seeing screaming torso`s getting dragged into vents will do that to a guy ;)

capncnut
05-Mar-2007, 07:23 PM
Damn, I think the last Alien game I bought was Alien Trilogy on the Psone.

CornishCorpse
05-Mar-2007, 07:42 PM
Damn well Planetavp details plus its an old game like 2002 so keep an eye out in the bargain buckets for a fiver or less, its a great first person shooter. It finally hit what all the aliens games wanted of simulating the films to a tee.

_liam_
06-Mar-2007, 01:05 AM
wow is that game 5 years old?!:eek:
i used to have it, and it does rule, in fact it's probably the best game based on the franchise (apart from alien 3 on the master system :D )

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 10:31 AM
Damn, I think the last Alien game I bought was Alien Trilogy on the Psone.

mine was alien 3 for the gameboy, worst game ive played , cept for red ninja o' course.:mad:

EvilNed
06-Mar-2007, 04:26 PM
I got AvP2, but my comp is broke. But the game sure was fun MP back in the day. I actually tried playing the game a few months ago. It wasn't as fun anymore.

Tricky
06-Mar-2007, 05:24 PM
Il sell you an Atari jaguar with Alien vs predator,doom & syndicate if ya like :cool:

CoinReturn
06-Mar-2007, 05:32 PM
I bought it and loved the single-player portion. This was before I ever played games online, shame I never gave multiplayer a shot. I just found the case for it, and there is an advert on the back for No One Lives Forever, that was a great game as well.

Eyebiter
09-Mar-2007, 12:53 PM
AVP2 is a great game.

Still recall playing as a Colonial Marine. The CO orders are to find and rescue any soldiers or civilians from the alien hive. Could just imagine the grunt's response to that particular order...

"Sir all the colonists are dead. The place is full of alien warriors and there is a Predator on the loose. Everyone else in the squad is wounded and out of action. But you want me to walk into an active alien hive ALONE with a Remington and a Pulse Rifle? To rescue people that we know are already infected by aliens? Let's get in the APC and get the hell out of here!"