PDA

View Full Version : Second Suspect nabbed in CHild Pot Smoking case

DjfunkmasterG
06-Mar-2007, 12:54 PM
It seems this bozo and another moron where teaching a 2 year old and 5 year old to smoke pot. WTF is wrong with people?

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/16832766.htm?source=rss&channel=dfw_news

bassman
06-Mar-2007, 03:03 PM
I saw this on the news last night. Apparently, the mother of the kids(who appeared to be a teenager, herself) was "sleeping in the back room" while all this was going on.:rolleyes:

Although these people are morons for doing this, you have to admit that you got a slight grin on your face at the sight of the two little dudes holding a blunt. It's still very wrong, though....

Terran
06-Mar-2007, 03:09 PM
I dunno how wrong it is.....

Yea it seems horrible .....

Is it equally horrible to give little kids a drink of beer like dads do all around the world?....
less horrible most definitely....but how much less horrible.....

Like if pot had the same legal status of alcohol would this be the same kind of news?

DjfunkmasterG
06-Mar-2007, 03:23 PM
I enjoy pot, but giving it to a 2 year old... come on! At some point you have to say wtf is the matter with people. I have no issues if people start smoking pot once they are at an age to comprehend what they are doing. If a 16 year old wants to get high, then by all means let him get high. He is old enough to decide. These children don't know what there is to know about marijuana, its effects etc etc. I think both guys acted irresponsibly doing what they did and deserve to go to jail for a long time.

Did I think it was funny? Actually i was in shock because it looked like those toodlers were blunt professionals. The one knew how to hit it, hold it and smoke it.

Terran
06-Mar-2007, 03:25 PM
Actually i was in shock because it looked like those toodlers were blunt professionals. The one knew how to hit it, hold it and smoke it.

The video probally wasnt the first time they smoked it :eek:

bassman
06-Mar-2007, 03:25 PM
Did I think it was funny? Actually i was in shock because it looked like those toodlers were blunt professionals. The one knew how to hit it, hold it and smoke it.

:lol:
I noticed that, as well. This probably wasn't their first toke, though....:confused:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Mar-2007, 04:30 PM
The sad thing is, jerk off like that ruin it for the casual weed puffer who is hoping someday they will legalize it.

coma
06-Mar-2007, 06:13 PM
In the video part I saw, the 17 year old was telling the kid how to hit it.
Part of the problem is they kept telling him to toke. A blunt is huge and even a 40 year old non smoker doesnt need more than one hit to get off.
Teenagers are stupid. The only thing unusual is that they got caught. I knew kids who got their little bros high when I was a teenager.

I dont think that because their uncle mistreated the kids, it means the Mom is a bad parent. She would only know if she caught him. Though a apt stinking of a blunt (and they do stink big time) is a good clue.

The sad thing is, jerk off like that ruin it for the casual weed puffer who is hoping someday they will legalize it.
They will look for any reason to keep it banned. This would be an excuse. But it it wasnt they would find another. because advocates of weed prohibition are delusional assholes.:mad::D

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 09:23 PM
Giving a 2 year old pot is not only endangering the life of the child but carries the risk of damaging him psycologically. I think this guy will get a good old fashioned 'initiation' when he hits the cells.

coma
06-Mar-2007, 09:47 PM
Giving a 2 year old pot is not only endangering the life of the child but carries the risk of damaging him psycologically. I think this guy will get a good old fashioned 'initiation' when he hits the cells.
Weed never killed anyone, ever.
Though a kid with weed paranoia would be a very sad thing. It just stupid to do and abuseive and unfair. A kid will literally do anything for an adult they respect. taking advantage if that is just perverse.

Danny
07-Mar-2007, 12:06 AM
while it is shocking im still technically a teenager so yeah i still find it funny too, but in an immature coolege kid kinda way.

and why is the mother in these storys allways "sleeping in the back", is that code for "blunted up to the 9's?":lol:

slickwilly13
08-Mar-2007, 01:23 AM
This was shown on the local news the other day. The teen's excuse "he was so high he wasn't aware of his actions at the time." Bullsh!t. If weed make you that high, then something is wrong with you. Light weight!

raym
08-Mar-2007, 03:07 PM
Everyone here in Hawaii is super fuc*ing pissed, hearing about this news!!!!

coma
08-Mar-2007, 04:16 PM
This was shown on the local news the other day. The teen's excuse "he was so high he wasn't aware of his actions at the time." Bullsh!t. If weed make you that high, then something is wrong with you. Light weight!
Thats like Chris Tucker in Friday avoiding responsibility for everything by saying "i dont know, Im high". The joke is he knows non smokers think it when your high you dont know whats going on, but he knows he does.

anybody who smokes knows thats total crap.
Just as bad an excuse, but more lokely to get you in less trouble is "I didnt realize how bad it was. I was stupid. I am very sorry and truly regret doing that."
and the perrennial "I need help. Please help Im an addict"
Please, but it seems to wotk with judges sometimes