PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live update

CoinReturn
06-Mar-2007, 04:19 PM
With GDC in full swing, Microsoft is ramping up the content on Live.

-The South Park episode "Good Times With Weapons" is now downloadable in HD, for free.
-A demo for Star Trek: Legacy is up
-Tonight, "Worms HD" will be up in the Live Arcade. Its pretty much the classic game with HD graphics and online play.
-This months releases for Live Arcade include TMNT: The Arcade Game, and Double Dragon (which includes the classic arcade version, and an "enhanced" version with prettier graphics)
-Every Extend Extra Extreme announced for Live Arcade

Hopefully there will be some more demos/game videos. Though Worms and South Park in HD are awesome in 1 day.

capncnut
06-Mar-2007, 07:40 PM
Double Dragon (which includes the classic arcade version, and an "enhanced" version with prettier graphics).
That game was awesome.

Danny
06-Mar-2007, 11:06 PM
yeah but theres differences between countries when it comes to downlaods on live, for example the us ones got aqua teen hunger force eps to download, but the latest stuff weve got is **** like trailers for the simpsons and pirtes of the caribeann 2.:rolleyes:

MikePizzoff
07-Mar-2007, 11:36 AM
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I'll have to download South Park when I get home from work today.

slickwilly13
09-May-2007, 06:05 PM
Double Dragon is out today on XBL and there will be a spring update, too.

Cody
09-May-2007, 11:36 PM
im so sick of the $hitty arcade games coming out.

slickwilly13
09-May-2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, but I was playing that game before you even existed. I grew playing games like this and thought they were bad ass at the time. Compare it to later games then it would look like sh!t. I remember playing Double Dragon before games such as Street Fighter II, Fatal Fury, Final Fight, and Bad Dudes around.

MikePizzoff
10-May-2007, 12:09 PM
I agree, Willy. I may only be 4 years older than Cody but when you look at it this way it's a huge difference: I was 3 years old and already owned/played NES; Cody wasn't even born yet.

Cody
10-May-2007, 04:58 PM
im not saying all older video games are crap just a few that are coming out. I was a gamer myself back when

Craig
10-May-2007, 06:15 PM
WORMS WITH ONLINE PLAY? I'm IN!

Bongholio
10-May-2007, 09:10 PM
unless I read it wrong and you can't update the core sys
OS
there's an update being released

Danny
15-May-2007, 11:31 AM
just got it and aside from a new 5th one of those "blades" or whatever there called on the desktop theres no big difference, in fact i put stubbs in thinking finally i could play my favourite zombie game again, since it never worked on there, it says it needs an update, downlaods it, and it still doesnt work.:mad:

least ive got panzer dragoon orta now to keep me happy.