PDA

View Full Version : Pussy looks nice

_liam_
11-Mar-2007, 12:07 PM
http://www.virtualtourist.com/hotels/Europe/France/Rhone_Alpes/Pussy-96450/Hotels_and_Accommodations-Pussy-BR-1.html

check it out :lol:

too many funny things about this page. yeah i need to grow up...

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 02:37 PM
your mind is in the gutter lol

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2007, 02:42 PM
*ooh* "pussy lodging" ... that sounds painful! :lol:

May I join you in the gutter? Nothing like a bit of humorous filth. :p

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 02:45 PM
*ooh* "pussy lodging" ... that sounds painful! :lol:

May I join you in the gutter? Nothing like a bit of humorous filth. :p

LOL Minion. I wonder if there is a little european town called penis anywhere? LOL:rolleyes:

well i found another good one but it will not let me post a workable link do to the bad word getting bleeped out so I am stuck editing this post. But apparently there is a town called f-u-c-k-i-n-g.

DVW5150
11-Mar-2007, 03:00 PM
Never kiss your sweetheart after (ahem) "going down" the mountain . Pussy is alot like eating chinese food , you have to make sure she gets her "cookie " first .:elol:

_liam_
11-Mar-2007, 06:08 PM
i think i should let you all know im off out on the razz in a place called "cocklake" in a hour and a bit. no joke.

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 06:20 PM
LOL Minion. I wonder if there is a little european town called penis anywhere? LOL:rolleyes:

well i found another good one but it will not let me post a workable link do to the bad word getting bleeped out so I am stuck editing this post. But apparently there is a town called f-u-c-k-i-n-g.

the is, its in france, and all murray would go to town on that one:lol:

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2007, 06:31 PM
i think i should let you all know im off out on the razz in a place called "cocklake" in a hour and a bit. no joke.
:lol:

That is flat-out superb, 'nuff said. *wipes tear from eye*

Chic Freak
11-Mar-2007, 08:37 PM
Pussy is alot like eating chinese food , you have to make sure she gets her "cookie " first .:elol:

What?

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 08:41 PM
yeah,..what?:confused:

Tied2thetracks
11-Mar-2007, 10:21 PM
I can't ever seem to get a room.

capncnut
12-Mar-2007, 02:45 AM
LOL. Know Cocklake well, take a wrong turn though and it's the Brownsville Split. :lol:

Chic Freak
12-Mar-2007, 09:49 AM
I should probably add that last time I checked, someone had painted out the 'L' on the sign for Cock Lake. Lol.

capncnut
12-Mar-2007, 11:23 AM
I should probably add that last time I checked, someone had painted out the 'L' on the sign for Cock Lake. Lol.
Them pesky gremlins, hehe...

...wait, why am I laughing? :lol::eek::confused:

Chic Freak
12-Mar-2007, 12:13 PM
Cos you're thinking about Cock Ake innit :p

On the topic of snigger-inducing names, I just came across an author in psychology called Gun Semin. That surely has to be the manliest name ever! :lol:

capncnut
12-Mar-2007, 12:26 PM
Naw that award goes to Peregrin St. John Ponsonby Rawlinson the third. :D