PDA

View Full Version : This is a cute cartoon

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 04:26 PM
Happy Sunday! Here is a cute cartoon I found on youtube

2BN0a5UjQlE

DjfunkmasterG
11-Mar-2007, 05:42 PM
That was frickin Funny. :D Nice find HLS. If we had rep I would rep ya.

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 06:26 PM
*sighs*, god damn cgi is a frikkin curse on the world:barf:

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2007, 06:42 PM
Oh calm your cock down, CGI's done far more good for the movie industry than the bad, it's just the bad gets more 'publicity' so-to-speak, cos people keep yammering on about it. :rolleyes:

coma
11-Mar-2007, 06:52 PM
That toon was rally good. Thanks HLS!

Hellsing, you totally picked the wrong example to make that comment about.

1500 posts! Whoot whoot!

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 09:33 PM
Thank you DJ. I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

I know what you mean Hellsing. I perfer movies with as little CGI as possible but I think it is all cool for cartoons and movies that are all animated like Finding Nemo, Monsters INC, and such. Unfortunate CGI is the wave of the future. There is no escaping that.

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 09:35 PM
i prefer to think of it as one wave out of a few, ill allways prefer real actors, real locations and creatures, granted it isnt allways possible but the thing wasnt cgi and i reckon a cgi remake would be terrible.

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 09:35 PM
I feel bad for the little critter. He was in vege heaven before the birds took it all. freaking funny tho

DjfunkmasterG
12-Mar-2007, 12:43 AM
This is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_qv7K3nxsk

Danny
12-Mar-2007, 12:55 AM
m_qv7K3nxsk

you post a lamp fiegning msturbation and you say "wtf" at my crabs thread?, how dare you sir!:p

DjfunkmasterG
12-Mar-2007, 12:59 AM
The crab thing was strange. I know how stupid that sounds considering I posted a link to a cartoon about a masturbating lamp. Anyway, enjoy it is quite funny.

Danny
12-Mar-2007, 01:12 AM
^y'know im a little proud i made the director of a movie ive got on DVD say that.:lol:

MinionZombie
12-Mar-2007, 10:38 AM
lol, masturbatin' lamps - now that's comedy. :)

Loved it when he busted a nut, haha.

The Gopher one was really funny as well, the look on his face...hehehe. :)

HLS
12-Mar-2007, 11:48 PM
You guys hijacked my thread! Kidding:D I loved the lamp masterbation. priceless!

MinionZombie
13-Mar-2007, 10:56 AM
Lights touching themselves to pictures of other lights could never highjack a thread ... well, okay it could - so don't get any ideas Hellsing, Mr Post-A-Lot, anyway ... the Gopher was really cute in that video, CGI critters mugging facial expressions at the camera - gotta love it.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Mar-2007, 12:11 PM
I liked the gopher cartoon. It had me laughing hard, but the PIXAR spoof (Masterbating Lamp) was too f*cking funny and over the top. That is probably my favorite animated short of all time.

capncnut
13-Mar-2007, 03:36 PM
Cool vids. :cool:

HLS
13-Mar-2007, 11:27 PM
Lights touching themselves to pictures of other lights could never highjack a thread ... well, okay it could - so don't get any ideas Hellsing, Mr Post-A-Lot, anyway ... the Gopher was really cute in that video, CGI critters mugging facial expressions at the camera - gotta love it.

I liked the gopher cartoon. It had me laughing hard, but the PIXAR spoof (Masterbating Lamp) was too f*cking funny and over the top. That is probably my favorite animated short of all time.

You know I love you guys! ;)

I am having real issues with this forum tonight. It took me at least 20 minutes to just post this! :mad: :moon:

capncnut
14-Mar-2007, 08:50 AM
I am having real issues with this forum tonight. It took me at least 20 minutes to just post this!
Join the club.

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 08:54 AM
hell about 10 post of mine have been undone by the site crashing as i tried to post somethign i just typed.

HLS
14-Mar-2007, 05:18 PM
Join the club.

hell about 10 post of mine have been undone by the site crashing as i tried to post somethign i just typed.

At least I am not the only one. It is maddening!