View Full Version : a youtube vid so tweaked it deserves a thread of its own

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 08:40 PM
"chunk and sloth get it on"

Qu09tY0NaiI&NR

im really speechless for once, no sarcastic comment or witty banter, merely W.T.F.:eek:

MikePizzoff
11-Mar-2007, 09:00 PM
Started off kind of funny but dragged on for entirely too long.

Danny
11-Mar-2007, 09:02 PM
kinda scary that someone took the time to actually do it though huh?:shifty:

MinionZombie
11-Mar-2007, 10:39 PM
I saw a vid recently with the interrogation of Chunk, but they cut it together with footage from 24, so it's Jack Bauer giving Chunk the 3rd degree (spare me the gay innuendo little quip responses, everyone) ... it was rather funny. I haven't seen The Goonies nearly as much as I should have (being a child of the 1980's and all), but I have seen it (Sloth freaked me out as a kid, so I wasn't too keen on the movie as a result - part fear, part feeling really sorry for the character) ... er, where was I? ... oh yeah ... but I'm a big 24 fan, so it just made me laugh a lot. :cool:

HLS
11-Mar-2007, 11:15 PM
That is so wrong on many levels but I loved it. I live for that kind of humor.

capncnut
12-Mar-2007, 01:26 AM
That clip is kinda f**ked up. What sort of retard would even want to make fun of Paedophilia? :confused:

MinionZombie
12-Mar-2007, 11:17 AM
I don't find that much tasteless, but I thought this was rather tasteless. The wanker can't even spell "paedophile" properly ... it's like one of those Brokeback style piss-take trailers, but overly long and with perversion rather than comedy.