PDA

View Full Version : versus

zombieslayer
14-Mar-2007, 12:05 AM
is on showtime beyond right now. good beginning.

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 06:59 AM
What's it about? :D

zombieslayer
15-Mar-2007, 09:00 PM
it's a japaness zombie movie.

Huescacho
15-Mar-2007, 09:08 PM
Any more?. I'm nervous...!.:elol:

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 03:35 AM
Oh, that (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versus_%28film%29) Versus. I've heard a lot about it and I should probably check it out but I haven't really come across it in the shops anywhere.

Danny
16-Mar-2007, 04:06 PM
its kinda mandatory that no matter what country ive been in hmv ALLWAYS ahs a copy of versus in the world cinema section.

coma
16-Mar-2007, 07:42 PM
If I am correct Versus is a binch of sorta gangsters fighting it out with Zombies in a field and has pretty much Zero story.

spawn630
17-Mar-2007, 02:05 AM
Yup, it's all about the violence and macho crap :D

coma
17-Mar-2007, 04:01 AM
Yup, it's all about the violence and macho crap :D
Hey I love movie violence, but at least try to get a little stroy in there

MinionZombie
17-Mar-2007, 12:22 PM
It's gangster/yakuza type folk yes, in the woods yes, ultimately it's a fight between good and evil with zombies thrown into the mix.

It's basically 2 hours of action with the story coming second, but it's very well made and is a lot of fun. I've got it on 2-disc DVD and enjoyed every minute of it, if you want a big dose of Japanese zombie action (guns, swords, martial arts - in the woods), then you can't really fail.

Huescacho
17-Mar-2007, 01:51 PM
This movie likes good. I never saw it. I will search it!.

Head Shotz
17-Mar-2007, 08:21 PM
I think I saw part of this while in a club, is it the one were they seem to have an endless supply of ammo, I mean like nonstop shooting for 5 minutes before the guy reloads? Not knocking it, it was just funny, the action rocked though!:evil: :evil: :evil:

coma
17-Mar-2007, 10:10 PM
I think I saw part of this while in a club, is it the one were they seem to have an endless supply of ammo, I mean like nonstop shooting for 5 minutes before the guy reloads? Not knocking it, it was just funny, the action rocked though!:evil: :evil: :evil:
Yeah, it's distilled to the absolute basics with a bunch of camp. If your looking for a "good" movie. This aint it. If all you want a fun dumb ass bloodbath, your good to go.

Danny
17-Mar-2007, 10:16 PM
has anyone ever got bored watching it though?, i havent, and i cant think of a better reccommendation than that.

MinionZombie
17-Mar-2007, 10:22 PM
I didn't get bored with it either, and it's basically 2 hours of non-stop action, but it's just so well made and it's so fun, ergo - entertaining and a good viewing. Definitely even better with some form of brain-altering substance, from booze upwards. :D