PDA

View Full Version : the transformers movie is looking better and better

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 09:28 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31868

im probably as gay for transformers as bassman is for ghostbusters and i really cannot wait for this movie to come out, i might be looking forward to this more than the 3rd spidey movie, maybe.

just a reminder of the trailer if you aint seen it yet.

zZp75fWe-ss

capncnut
14-Mar-2007, 09:34 AM
I wonder if Aerosmith or some other rock group will cover the theme tune to the cartoon series like they did with Spiderman? :D

Rottedfreak
14-Mar-2007, 01:13 PM
Pity ALL the fans don't like it, ALL the fans hate the designs, ALL the fans expect high art with character development, G1 forms, no humans and action on cybertron, ALL the fans hate Bay, ALL the fans have spoken at the official movie website forums website.

I could be wrong but I love TF since it's G1 beginnings, I enjoy the changes with new ideas in the various incarnations that suceeded it. While I'm really too old to enjoy the recent anime series I can appreciate their input and can sit back and respect their fanbases and not badger them about G1/BW superioirity. So whos right? Am I fan or a poser, or is every ranting moron on the Official TF movie website a G1 purist or a poser jumping on the anit movie/Bay bandwagon?

I'm really looking forward to the film, and hopefully it'll be the best possible live action film a TF fan could hope for.

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 01:32 PM
hey man i grew up with generation one, adn as good as they looked in transformers the movie (£1 on dvd from music zone;) ) there too blocky for live action, i personally think this films the mutz nutz, to quote whoever said that on here a while back.

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 01:38 PM
lol @ hellsing being "gay for transformers" :)

*sigh* same lame ass trailer design, booms, fade outs, funny quips type bullshiite
*sigh* Michael Bay still jizzing all over helicopters like in every other f*cking movie he makes
*yay* for action
*yay* for the dude from 24

I was never into Transformers, I just thought the toy for optimus prime was cool because it was a truck, that's it, ha!

Rottedfreak
14-Mar-2007, 04:29 PM
I grew up with G1 to and love it, more of a fan of the latter comics then the TV show and figures.

*sigh* Michael Bay still jizzing all over helicopters like in every other f*cking movie he makes
technically the one in the trailer is a robot mimicing a helicopter.

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 05:01 PM
nerd-technically its the decepticon 'blackout' pretending to be a helicopter *pushes glasses up nose and striaghtens pocket portector*:p

Tricky
14-Mar-2007, 07:33 PM
They best follow this up with Action force/GI joe live action high budget movie :D

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 07:36 PM
^ geez, nowadays a gi joe movie would be pretty damn homo erotic:|

Tricky
14-Mar-2007, 07:38 PM
If they could make it not gay then it would be good :lol:

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 07:45 PM
Isn't GI Joe about protecting overseas oil interests? :rockbrow:

It'd be some gheay political movie these days...like GI Joe is a complex and 3-dimensional character, no doubt with a divorce under his belt and a neglected and angry teenage son and/or daughter snapping at his ankles for cash, and then he has a break down and fights against the gubment to ease his conscience before joining Al Gore and co to bang the alarmist, rather bizarre-thinking, enviro-mentalist movement.

And irrespective of whether it's a robot or not, Bay is still spunking lashings of spunk all over helicopters and their heat haze from the exhausts ... I'm sick and tired of that shot showing up in his flicks, damn!

DjfunkmasterG
14-Mar-2007, 08:13 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else feel this should have never been made? The fact that Michael Bay is directing is enough for me to say... "NOT INTERESTED!"

Danny
14-Mar-2007, 08:17 PM
nope ,just you, it could have been a uwe boll film, hell bay got the origional voices of optimus prime and megatron bakc if that aint placed my faith in him for this, nothing will.

though i reckon spielbergs kept him on a very tight leash.

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 08:22 PM
I've enjoyed Bay's movies for the most part, but he's got a formula to it, and he needs to freshen it up I reckon...his movies aren't quality, but you can't go that far wrong if you want some moronic bang for your proverbial buck.

Despite the thoughtful posturing on The Island, I saw it in the cinema with a mate and we just spent the whole time gawping at Scarlett Johansson (and followed that up with gawping at Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four :lol:)...anyway, when I wasn't commenting on how fantastic Johansson's boobs were (and ass, and everything else), it was good enough for some blasty action.

And I'm one of the few who really enjoyed Bad Boys 2 ... yes it was overly long and utterlt self-indulgent, but it's just so much fun - I have the same approach to it as the Hot Fuzz guys do, I was kinda chuffed to see someone else shared my sentiments on the film. :)

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 05:54 AM
lol @ hellsing being "gay for transformers" :)
I'd take a shot in the mouth for the Transformers. :):lol: