View Full Version : News for all you KoRn fans!

Minerva_Zombi
14-Mar-2007, 07:14 PM
HAHa

KoRn is in the studio recording a new album with legendary drummer Terry Bozzio on the drums (obviously). This album is reportedly the band attempt in heading in a more progressive direction. And with Bozzio it is definatly going to be interesting.

MinionZombie
14-Mar-2007, 08:54 PM
How is KoRn doing of late?

I used to listen to some of their stuff, but I don't anymore, like I've said before I'm more into music with girls going "ahhhh ahhhhh" over it (Mogwai, M83, Death in Vegas) ... as well as HIM ... anyway, I always heard all this stuff about them trying to claw back up, then a member left to be a 'Jesus-freak' or something (I think I read that somewhere)...so duno, was just interested to get the quick run down on where they're currently at, out of interest you know.

bassman
14-Mar-2007, 09:04 PM
I used to have one of their albums but that was a long while back. After hearing their singles on the radio....i'm scared to even look at the cd cover for fear of vomiting.

People always say Fieldy is this "awesome bassist" when he's really not talented at all and that "Twisted Transistor" song might as well be a group of cats fighting in a barrell of glass that's had fuel poured in and set on fire. That would be about the same audio recording....

Not to mention their horrible rendition of Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall"

:hurl:

Minerva_Zombi
14-Mar-2007, 09:17 PM
How is KoRn doing of late?

I used to listen to some of their stuff, but I don't anymore, like I've said before I'm more into music with girls going "ahhhh ahhhhh" over it (Mogwai, M83, Death in Vegas) ... as well as HIM ... anyway, I always heard all this stuff about them trying to claw back up, then a member left to be a 'Jesus-freak' or something (I think I read that somewhere)...so duno, was just interested to get the quick run down on where they're currently at, out of interest you know.

Brian Welch left the band in order to follow Jesyus, and their drummer David is taking a hiatus. So, for their new album, Terry Bozzio is filling in on drums and really taking the band in a new direction. Their last album was a really interesting bit of work. I hated it at first, but the more I listened, the more i came to appreciate it. Their Unplugged special was phenomenal as well. They really went all out for that. Especially their cover of "Creep" by Radiohead and their collaboration with Robert Smith of The Cure.

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 06:26 AM
Sorry, wrong forum. :rolleyes: