PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Extinction

Debbieangel
15-Mar-2007, 06:01 AM
Ok, if you go to you tube there are also other clips behind the scenes you can find, so my suggestion after you watch this clip click on go to the site and watch the other clips, they are cool!;)

SSvG9WUCSRs

capncnut
15-Mar-2007, 07:24 AM
It does appear that Debbie has been 'bitten' by You Tube - God save her soul. Cool vid btw. :cool:

Danny
15-Mar-2007, 08:33 AM
y'know im honestly not sure what to make of this, normally i can see a clip and go "crap" or "awesome!", but i dunno with this one, it may be a collosal dissapointement or it may be the film us resi fans have been waiting for.:shifty:

Debbieangel
15-Mar-2007, 03:57 PM
It does appear that Debbie has been 'bitten' by You Tube - God save her soul. Cool vid btw. :cool:

Hey..YoU showed me how to embedd my friend..me thinks you created a monster? lol
But, isnt this a cool find tho...I was looking for a zombie short to show everyone and stumbled on this bit of gold!:cool:

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 03:29 AM
The title of the movie is very fitting, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Minerva_Zombi
16-Mar-2007, 01:54 PM
In the trailer, anyone else notice how much of an obvious rip off the whole "Vegas commercial" thing was from Land? It looked exactly like The Fiddler's Green commercial from land. Whata ****in' jip. Plus, how the **** did the world get engulped completely in sand? This movie will suck balls just as much as the first two.

Danny
16-Mar-2007, 04:02 PM
uh thats not the whole world, thats nevada, nuff said.;)

Minerva_Zombi
17-Mar-2007, 03:56 PM
so because zombies have taken over, sand swallows vegas? looks pretty ****in stupid.

Debbieangel
19-Mar-2007, 04:07 AM
I watched all the clips and you still cant tell what it is going to be all about yet so, I will reserve my judgement until I see movie.
Yes, I liked the 1&2 and am hoping the third will be even better!!!
I know I am gonna get it now give me your best shot!!! LOL J/K
I said I "liked" not LOVED! I am crossing my fingers that the third one really wow's me!
I will tell ya I love Mila's moves if I could only move that way ,that girl has the stamina!!! wowwww
I need a trainer to get me into shape to run down buildings like Mila, cant ya see me now?LOL

El_Hooligan
19-Mar-2007, 10:50 PM
I would lick Alice's asshole if she'd let me. God, I think she's one sexy mofo redhead.

capncnut
20-Mar-2007, 04:00 AM
I would lick Alice's asshole if she'd let me. God, I think she's one sexy mofo redhead.
LOL, she is pretty cute. I'm right behind you man, I would love to filla Jovovich. :D