View Full Version : The House of the Dead II

Huescacho
15-Mar-2007, 05:52 PM
I see this movie the last week and it like me a good movie. In Spain was called "El Amanecer del Zombi" (The Dawn of the Zombie).I don't know for what... The argument was interesting and the actors worked very good. Somebody saw this movie?. Do you think of it?.

Minerva_Zombi
15-Mar-2007, 06:52 PM
We don't speak Hindu round here boy! lol. J/K. I had no interest in seeing this after the aweful 1st one.

Huescacho
15-Mar-2007, 07:38 PM
1º: I am not a boy. I am 18 years older than you. For age, I could be your father...

2º I don't speak hindu: If you don't like my english, don't write in this post. Easy, no?.

Only for Minerva_zombi: No soy un chico. Soy 18 años mayor que tu. Por edad, yo podría ser tu padre... No hablo hindú. Si no te gusta mi inglés, no escribas en este post. Fácil, no?.

Greetings from India!.

Debbieangel
15-Mar-2007, 08:00 PM
I have first movie and I do like it...I saw House of the Dead 2 and I saw it at our local Walmart store and kept picking it up and didnt buy it. I just went there this week and was finally going to buy it and they took it out of the store for some reason. So, I will probably have to look for it online.
Some will say it wasnt a good movie but, like with any movie some like it some dont!:)

Huescacho
15-Mar-2007, 08:36 PM
It's true. Everybody have a different thing... and we must respect this!. I caught the movie in Internet, not in a store. If you search it with BitComet, you can find it.

Minerva_Zombi
16-Mar-2007, 01:46 AM
1º: I am not a boy. I am 18 years older than you. For age, I could be your father...

2º I don't speak hindu: If you don't like my english, don't write in this post. Easy, no?.

Only for Minerva_zombi: No soy un chico. Soy 18 años mayor que tu. Por edad, yo podría ser tu padre... No hablo hindú. Si no te gusta mi inglés, no escribas en este post. Fácil, no?.

Greetings from India!.

Oh yeah!?

Yo Quiero Taco Bell Bitch! lol

im just ****ing with ya.

Debbieangel
16-Mar-2007, 02:05 AM
It's true. Everybody have a different thing... and we must respect this!. I caught the movie in Internet, not in a store. If you search it with BitComet, you can find it.

Thank you for the information Huescacho!!! I will look it up later!

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 03:43 AM
The first movie put me off the series for LIFE!

coma
16-Mar-2007, 04:47 AM
The first movie put me off the series for LIFE!
Double dog ditto!

But, to each his own:)

Dawg
16-Mar-2007, 08:46 PM

He said a bad word, BitComet!

Hehe! :eek:

:dead: Dawg

Huescacho
16-Mar-2007, 09:36 PM
Yes, I said a mortal sin!. Sorry...:lol: :skull:

coma
16-Mar-2007, 10:23 PM
Yes, I said a mortal sin!. Sorry...:lol: :skull:
"Boy, you be damt to hell!"

zombieslayer
17-Mar-2007, 03:29 AM
it was on sci. fi.the other night. i liked the end of the movie. it could lead into another movie.

Huescacho
17-Mar-2007, 01:46 PM
"Boy, you be damt to hell!"

NOOOOOOO!!!!!:eek:!!!!!. I'm sorry. I want not to go to hell!!!!.

Oh yeah!?

Yo Quiero Taco Bell Bitch! lol

im just ****ing with ya.

This word (Taco), is from Mexico. I am from Spain. Spain isn't Mexico. Don't you know link the words?. "Yo quiero taco bell bitch" don't have sense!. Is your brain damaged?.Poor man, you are very young, in my hospital, we can help you!.:moon: :elol:

Head Shotz
17-Mar-2007, 08:30 PM
Huescacho, I'm not picking on you, but you have got to improve your english language skills before you attempt to talk smack. I'm pretty sure that if I went to Spain( if you can go there, AWESOME HOTTIES, do it!) and tried to talk smack with my limited dialect I'd sound like a dork.:skull: :skull: :skull:

Huescacho
17-Mar-2007, 08:44 PM
Huescacho, I'm not picking on you, but you have got to improve your english language skills before you attempt to talk smack. I'm pretty sure that if I went to Spain( if you can go there, AWESOME HOTTIES, do it!) and tried to talk smack with my limited dialect I'd sound like a dork.:skull: :skull: :skull:

O.K. But this given't right to anybody to laugh me. If my english isn't enough good, with don't write in this post, is done, no?.:sneaky:

Head Shotz
17-Mar-2007, 09:15 PM
Wasn't laughing my latin brother. Is Done. But Spain still has some sweet Hotties.:evil: :evil: :evil:

coma
17-Mar-2007, 10:06 PM
O.K. But this given't right to anybody to laugh me. If my english isn't enough good, with don't write in this post, is done, no?.:sneaky:
I know what you are talking about. It's not that hard.
I'm here to help, Nacho

You guys are a bunch of dicks!:D

good enough?

bub21
18-Mar-2007, 05:19 PM
im not even going to bother seeing HOTDII, the first one was bad enough

Huescacho
18-Mar-2007, 10:36 PM
I know what you are talking about. It's not that hard.
I'm here to help, Nacho

You guys are a bunch of dicks!:D

good enough?

Thank you Coma, The most people of this place, are very polite (99'9%)... good, another thing... I think that this movie isn't very apreciate...:(

To Head: I'm not latin. The latin people is who live in South America. I'm european! :mad:

sirjacktorrance
18-Mar-2007, 10:41 PM
hi huescacho!! greetings from salamanca!!;)

Huescacho
18-Mar-2007, 10:56 PM
hi huescacho!! greetings from salamanca!!;)

Heeeeey!!!. How are you?. I'm glat to know you!. Greetings fron Montmesa (Huesca) :lol: :lol: :lol:

coma
18-Mar-2007, 10:59 PM
Thank you Coma, The most people of this place, are very polite (99'9%)... good, another thing... I think that this movie isn't very apreciate...:(
Your welcome, buddy!:p

To Head: I'm not latin. The people latin is who live in South America. I'm european! :mad:
The difference is he actually TRIES to speak English and he doesnt even live here!:lol: Its kinda funny people get them confused. There is no similarities basically and the language is barely the same.

Head Shotz
19-Mar-2007, 03:18 AM
Dang! Never mind, try to help a guy out because he was getting slammed earlier in the thread because of his english and now I'm the Dick.:bored: :bored: :bored:

El_Hooligan
19-Mar-2007, 10:49 PM
I liked HOTDII as well. It wasn't bad for a straight-to-scifi channel movie.

jim102016
20-Mar-2007, 04:27 AM
Both those movies sucked....especially the first one. Just awful....

capncnut
20-Mar-2007, 04:52 AM
A bet a billion dollars HOTDII is nowhere near as good as the DreamCast game of the same name.