PDA

View Full Version : People put away for protesting vivisection lab

_liam_
16-Mar-2007, 05:37 PM
normally i wouldnt care, as long as human rights abuses continue and are sanctioned by world governments, i could care less about animal rights.

but, the bush admin has had people put away for protesting a vivisection lab on the pretext that they were inciting others to violence. MADNESS

(the people in the video saying world peace wont be achieved until we stop kicking dogs are too high to be taken seriously, btw. ignore them.)

NPtKOz2Zouo

Chic Freak
16-Mar-2007, 05:57 PM
I feel sick after watching that :(

capncnut
16-Mar-2007, 07:53 PM
Got 10 seconds in and I shut it straight off. I can't deal with all that. :(

slickwilly13
16-Mar-2007, 08:50 PM
As a person who raised and breed beagles I was offended. Where in the hell do these pricks get off grabbing a beagle by the neck. Smacking and shaking it, then pouring household chemicals down the dog's throat? To prove what??? That it is harmful? No sh!t. I have nothing against humane research that will benefit us, but what does this do for us? I would love to spend 10 minutes alone with each of these so called pseudo scientists.

Chic Freak
16-Mar-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm not against animal testing if it's for medical purposes, and I do think it has produced some worthwhile results, e.g. chemotherapy.

But abusing an animal that's at your mercy for no reason is both sick and wrong. I don't think it's as morally reprehensible as beating a young child, but I think the psychology behind it is very similar- actually getting enjoyment out of hurting something/ someone weaker than you, that's your responsibility/ you have power over, that can feel pain, but not fight back.

:( :( :( :(

coma
16-Mar-2007, 11:12 PM
...I have nothing against humane research that will benefit us, but what does this do for us? I would love to spend 10 minutes alone with each of these so called pseudo scientists.
Its pure Nazi Mengele mentality. Just warped. You dont have to pour lye down a throat to know its bad!

Btw, I turned it off after 10 seconds too.

slickwilly13
17-Mar-2007, 12:03 AM
Kind of like that crazy Nazi Doctor who would experiment on children. He would inject chemicals, viruses, or diffrent strains of bacteria into their veins to see what happened. I heard some Jews would kill their children out of mercy before allowing him to take them. The doctor got away with it, btw. He fled to South America after the War and died of natural causes, before it was discovered who he really was.

coma
17-Mar-2007, 12:04 AM
Kind of like that crazy Nazi Doctor who would experiment on children. He would inject chemicals, viruses, or diffrent strains of bacteria into their veins to see what happened. I heard some Jews would kill their children out of mercy before allowing him to take them. The doctor got away with it, btw. He fled to South America after the War and died of natural causes, before it was discovered who he really was.
While waiting for Ellie Weisel or any one of the NAzi hunters were after him. I hope at least THAT kept him up at night.:mad:

slickwilly13
17-Mar-2007, 12:56 AM
While waiting for Ellie Weisel or any one of the NAzi hunters were after him. I hope at least THAT kept him up at night.:mad:

More bad news. From what I understood, he had a great post WW2 life in South America. He was a priest-like figure within the community of I believe Argentina. Maybe another country. Not sure. The people loved and respected him. And trusted their children with him, because he was like a grandfather. He appeared to not have a worry in the world from film footage. Little did these people know what kind of monster he really was.

Chic Freak
17-Mar-2007, 12:59 AM
I think I might have read about this- wasn't he a paedophile, to boot?

_liam_
17-Mar-2007, 01:03 AM
i dunno if mengele was a paedophile. he was a grade A weirdo though.

we got a good slayer song out of him though.

angell offf deeeeaaaaaaatthhh

slickwilly13
17-Mar-2007, 01:18 AM
Come to think of it, Coma, we might be talking about the same guy. I just remember he was never caught alive.

coma
17-Mar-2007, 04:12 AM
Come to think of it, Coma, we might be talking about the same guy. I just remember he was never caught alive.

The Very same. Josef Mengele.
Butcher
Merciless
Angel of Death

I saw a doc on him./Probably the same one.
The Klaus Barbie one is very similer.

heres a story that is mostly correct but may have small innacuracies
Back in HS I sorta knew a guy. He was a drummer.
There was this old guy in my town who apparently was a nazi criminal.
The JDL (Jewish DEfense league) put a bomb in his house.
The bomb blew up and also set his car on fire.
The drummer kid ran in to save the old man.
The car exploded and blew his arm off/
The NAzi was unscathed.

F**ked up, huh?

I want to do a comic book story on it, but it is very hard to get all the details. Newpaper achives cost $$$. I need acess to Lexis/Nexis.

slickwilly13
17-Mar-2007, 06:51 AM
The Very same. Josef Mengele.
Butcher
Merciless
Angel of Death

I saw a doc on him./Probably the same one.
The Klaus Barbie one is very similer.

heres a story that is mostly correct but may have small innacuracies
Back in HS I sorta knew a guy. He was a drummer.
There was this old guy in my town who apparently was a nazi criminal.
The JDL (Jewish DEfense league) put a bomb in his house.
The bomb blew up and also set his car on fire.
The drummer kid ran in to save the old man.
The car exploded and blew his arm off/
The NAzi was unscathed.

F**ked up, huh?

I want to do a comic book story on it, but it is very hard to get all the details. Newpaper achives cost $$$. I need acess to Lexis/Nexis.

Hey, I have a buddy who could do the art work. I though about resurrecting my dad's novels into comic book form. Hell, an animae version would be cool. He won a contest for one short story and it was published in an anthology. Btw, stories were pretty graphic and were detailed.