PDA

View Full Version : 28 weeks poster on aint it cool

Danny
21-Mar-2007, 07:03 PM
dont know if i like it as much as the first ones poster, the japanese and english posters for 28 days rocked, dont get me wrong i love this one, especially how theyve made it look old and folded, i just dont know if i like this one or the old one more.

EDIT-heh-heh, woops.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31970

MinionZombie
21-Mar-2007, 07:45 PM
Dude, geez-a-link, mate?

*sigh*

Fine, I'll get one...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8440

Hmmm ... it's an alright poster, but it's hardly a tough task to make a decent poster for a movie such as this ... it's whether it's all trousers and no balls behind them that will make or break it though.

Six months after the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles, the US Army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. In the first wave of returning refugees, a family is reunited -- but one of them unwittingly carries a terrible secret. The virus is not yet dead, and this time, it is more dangerous than ever.

Does that sound like "look mah, look-it me comment on America and Iraq like I'm original, LOL-ME" to anyone else? :rockbrow:

Minerva_Zombi
22-Mar-2007, 01:08 AM
The Crazies?

capncnut
22-Mar-2007, 08:11 AM
The Crazies?
I was gonna say the exact same thing man. I think it looks bitchin' and I voted for it. The movie might not be as good as the original but at least the director can say "dude, my poster totally rocked!" :lol:

Minerva_Zombi
23-Mar-2007, 04:14 AM
Its coolm, but its such a rip off of The Crazies.

Maintain the Quarantine, Dead force will be used to protect this area!

Thats alomost a line straight out of The Crazies. And the guy with the gas mask? Damn.. lol

Deadman_Deluxe
23-Mar-2007, 04:21 AM
What's with the yank mask? Should have been an S10 i reckon!

MinionZombie
23-Mar-2007, 11:50 AM
Though if it's American soldiers barging about in Britain, then they'd be using their masks. :sneaky: *taps noggin* ... not just a hat rack, my friend. :)

Also, I wonder if there's gonna be a bunch of lame, ham fisted "ooh, America invading another country to clean up" type 'subtext' thrown about the shop, or if they'll take the high road and avoid such blatant "nyah!!" type stuff?