PDA

View Full Version : Sacrilege!

Tricky
23-Mar-2007, 08:12 PM
The heretic should be tried and found guilty,while her soul is purified over a hot fire for this,absolutely butchered a classic :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip8_aGOGAOM

Danny
23-Mar-2007, 08:46 PM
that was seriously ****ing aweful, why were those people cheering?, were they on crack, anyone who would pay to see someone who looks like a crack whore shake her ass on stage would be better off paying to see britnye spears, at least shes got an excuse, what with the whole crazy thing.;)

coma
23-Mar-2007, 08:52 PM
that was seriously ****ing aweful, why were those people cheering?, were they on crack, anyone who would pay to see someone who looks like a crack whore shake her ass on stage would be better off paying to see britnye spears, at least shes got an excuse, what with the whole crazy thing.;)
It wasnt that bad. Not my taste, but it could be worse.

Shakira doesnt look like a crack whore. Have you ever seen a crack whore, for christ sake?
I stagehanded a Shakira show and was 2 feet away from her and she is one of the best looking, sexiest girls in the universe.
You are nuts.
For their soundcheck, they played a bunch of Metal/Hard rock covers. and they were pretty good.
I love that girl. She is beautiful.

I think if you dont think she is sexy, you dont like girls at all :)

Tricky
23-Mar-2007, 09:11 PM
She is damn sexy,il give her that!but back to the point,she's really murdered that song :(

MinionZombie
23-Mar-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh dear ... oh dear...

Rock chick just isn't her look is it? She looked like a right, *ahem*, tit head banging with the mic stand.

Also, and I'm sure you'll all be balled over to hear this from me, but isn't it kinda sad how all these female singers have to do the "slutty dance routine stuff" in all their videos and on stage? Whatever happened to just the power of a lass' voice and her musical talent?

Mind you ... wastes of space like Britney can't sing properly in the first place, so they dance like a nutter, which means they never have to sing live. :rolleyes:

coma
23-Mar-2007, 09:52 PM
She is damn sexy,il give her that!but back to the point,she's really murdered that song :(Cover bands have been murdering Back in Black for at least 25 years plus, so I am not disturbed at all.:D

_liam_
23-Mar-2007, 10:07 PM
yeh chic freaks dad has this on dvd, ive been trying to come to terms with it for a couple of years.

what the hell does she know about the meaning of this song, it's about getting home from work/school, taking your tie off, and slipping your black threads on again...er...at least thats the way i always saw it...actually it's probably just about shagging.

anyway, i dont want to see a young woman sing that, i want a weird old man in a flatcap with a creepy old man dressed as a schoolboy, the way baby jesus intended it.
wYYNFgKzHoU

coma
23-Mar-2007, 10:18 PM
yeh chic freaks dad has this on dvd, ive been trying to come to terms with it for a couple of years.

what the hell does she know about the meaning of this song, it's about getting home from work/school, taking your tie off, and slipping your black threads on again...er...at least thats the way i always saw it...actually it's probably just about shagging.

anyway, i dont want to see a young woman sing that, i want a weird old man in a flatcap with a creepy old man dressed as a schoolboy, the way baby jesus intended it.

The drummer sure has a lot of toms, considering he never plays them:lol:.

Bon Scott is dead. The other ACDC records dont cut it for me as much. Back in Black and For those about to rock are great but the rest...blah.

I have no kind of emotional investment in ACDC Have a pint, rock out for a bit. Thats it.

As a stagehand I have seen many of the Britney type acts and Shakira is way above the rest. I dont think she's slutty looking at all. Shes just ultra sexy and could be be cooking eggs in a robe in the AM and still be smoking. The way she dances isnt whorish. Its just hot. Belly dancing coming form a smokin chick is sexy. :kiss:I dont get you guys.:eek:. I understand hating the tune but she is in no way a skank.

Tricky
23-Mar-2007, 10:21 PM
Who do ya reckon was weirder,bon scott or brian johnson?both nutters!but i love the music,just simple rock out tunes with nice riffs :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQrlsro1mg

coma
23-Mar-2007, 10:25 PM
Who do ya reckon was weirder,bon scott or brian johnson?both nutters!but i love the music,just simple rock out tunes with nice riffs :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQrlsro1mg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=%5Byoutube%5DqCQrlsro1mg%5B/youtube%5D)
TNT and High voltage (I think almost the same disc in slightly diff versions) are awesome. Dirty deeds. Jailbreak. Bon Scott was the Don. And wayyy sleazier than Brian Johnson. Bon gets my vote for true lowlife. And his lyrics were way more clever
One thing about Bon Scott, he didnt just write tunes that are 2nd grade metaphors for getting laid. Johnson is very limited in that regard

_liam_
23-Mar-2007, 10:46 PM
its bon era-dc all the way. the rest is still really good. i even like some of their newer stuff like ballbreaker and stiff upper lip, but it's all about highway to hell.

seriously, drink 10 pints of lager, and i'm not saying you should break the law, but then smoke a joint and stick on highway to hell.
it's BLISS.
every single track seems to top the last, and the final track is just a supreme wind-down-after-headbanging-like-a-tosser-to-the-dismay-of-your-friends kinda tune.

niiiiiight prowla, i sleeeep in tha dayyy:evil:

MikePizzoff
23-Mar-2007, 11:15 PM
Jesus Christ, I couldn't even tell what song they were doing until I was able to understand her mid-way through the first verse.

I love all AC/DC stuff. Be it Bon Scott or Brian Johnson, I think it all kicks major ass. One of the few bands that you can tell it's them, no matter what song, from a couple of strums of one chord. [this is a good thing]

capncnut
24-Mar-2007, 02:04 AM
Could be worse.

wcHNZVrxEts

coma
24-Mar-2007, 04:13 AM
Jesus Christ, I couldn't even tell what song they were doing until I was able to understand her mid-way through the first verse.

I love all AC/DC stuff. Be it Bon Scott or Brian Johnson, I think it all kicks major ass. One of the few bands that you can tell it's them, no matter what song, from a couple of strums of one chord. [this is a good thing]
Malcolm Young is never noticed but he is a fully bad ass rhythm guy. Alot of riffs people think are Angus is actually Malcolm. His time is solid as a rock.

Could be worse.

Pretentious twaddle. I didnt even have to listen to know its teen Spirit.
Tori Amos is boooooooooring
yawn!:)

MikePizzoff
24-Mar-2007, 04:56 PM
Is that Tori Amos' cover of Reign In Blood? I don't even want to listen to that monstrocity!

Huescacho
24-Mar-2007, 05:30 PM
Shakira is a very sexy girl, because she abuse of make up. I saw her in a interview without make up, and in a scale of 0 to 10, she has a five.... She makes a very bad music, but she repair it with her sexy dancing...

coma
24-Mar-2007, 06:16 PM
Well I was as close to her as I am to my monitor and I literally started sweating. She wasnt all dressed up yet. 10 out of 10 for me.:)

_liam_
24-Mar-2007, 06:43 PM
shakira is alright. nice wiggle.

tori amos thinks she's the shizzle because trent reznor shagged her or something

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 02:38 PM
It's not as if I hate Tori Amos but that cover of Smells Like was utterly dreadful. :hurl: