PDA

View Full Version : I have a lvl 7 undead hunter...

mista_mo
25-Mar-2007, 03:24 AM
Oh...I just re-installed Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn...I remember why this is my favourite game ever....

has anyone here played this masterpiece

(not neverwinter nights, I really dislike that game)

Huescacho
25-Mar-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes, Here I am...!. This is a very good game. If you add mods to the game, this become more interesting!. What caracters are you using?.

mista_mo
25-Mar-2007, 03:29 PM
umm...my mage, paladin, beserker...thats all for now..i jsut started it ya know lol. I love this, and i can't wait to get farther again. what do you use?

Huescacho
25-Mar-2007, 03:48 PM
I use: Jaheira, Minsc y Aerie, the principal character (me), and a random character (Anomen, Korgan, etc...). Don't go to the assylum until you will do all te missions. You need all experience that you can catch...

Eyebiter
25-Mar-2007, 08:13 PM
Give Minsk a magical two handed sword, stand back and let him go to town.

Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes!

mista_mo
26-Mar-2007, 03:09 AM
If only he could use the sword you get from the Red Dragon...I love that fight btw, one of the most challenging fights in a game imo...if you only had one character you'd be very dead, and you cannot do that in alot of games.

My party usually consists of:
me
jahera (she has priest spells, but i'd trade her for anomen as he is a much better spell caster and druid shapeshifting skills are almost useless)
Minsc (he is the strongest NPC in the game, is a awesome fighter, has some priest spells, and hits very very very hard with even a +2 magical sword. Not too mention Boo is my favourite, and he has the funniest line ever)
Korgon (an amazing fighter, even if he is evil, and the best fighter npc in the game i think)
Yoshimo (you need a thief, and for most of it he is the best)
Aerie (priest/cleric but she is only mediocre in both...get Edwin when you do the shadow theif missions)

and thats really me as any fighter type class (includes pallys, rangers), but it is totally different for my other characters...

and that plus 2 sword you get in the ewers is probably the best in the game other then crom feyor (dragon one), it hits almost any monster, and adds protection from charms and mind confusion i think...plus it is great to charge into battle with a talking sword..and the back story is pretty funny as well. What characters do you guys usually use?

Danny
26-Mar-2007, 03:14 AM
ive never got into that, and that bastard neverwinter nights just gives me the blue screen of death, im a warcraft 3 man myself:)

mista_mo
26-Mar-2007, 05:32 AM
I never really liked warcraft 3, but that was probibly because my computer at the time was absolute trash..i couldn't have more then 3 players on screen at lowest possible settings without it going laggy as hell on me...now on the other hand..maybe i should give it a shot

but no WoW..WoW is stupid...

Danny
26-Mar-2007, 05:57 AM
wow is the devil, to quote jay it "rips of you head and tears out your soul", warcraft 3 still has millions of players and its great for just 20 mins matches and i aint even a rts fan at all.

mista_mo
26-Mar-2007, 06:48 AM
if i start playin WC3 again, i will let you beat me a few times before i own you very rudely and abruptly...