PDA

View Full Version : Fango issue 261

ngm231
25-Mar-2007, 04:13 AM
Diary of the Dead news in Fango issue 261.

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 04:12 PM
Links? Pics? Quotes? :D

coma
25-Mar-2007, 05:32 PM
Diary of the Dead news in Fango issue 261.
No links, breakdown, nothin?

Cocktease:p

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 05:36 PM
LOL, you just called a 14 year old a cocktease. Is there anything you need to tell us Coma? :rolleyes::lol:

coma
25-Mar-2007, 06:15 PM
LOL, you just called a 14 year old a cocktease. Is there anything you need to tell us Coma? :rolleyes::lol:
No. I considered the implications and said it anyway.:D
Hold on I think the FBI is at my door

Actually I forgot he was 14:)

I checked the Fango site and came up with zero on it.

capncnut
25-Mar-2007, 06:20 PM
I checked the Fango site and came up with zero on it.
Yup, me too broski.

ngm231
25-Mar-2007, 07:40 PM
plot:
The mis-adventures of a winnebego load of grass green film students who are building their budget for a low budget mummy movie un expectedly find them selves documenting the grisly appocalyptic genesis of another unstoppable undead revolution, as the super natural situation grows the voyeuristic youths absurdly try to keep their cameras roling whiel simultaneously running afoul of thieves, bad guys, and an ever mounting hungry hord of cannibalistic stiffs.

Sorry for all the typos i typed it looking at the artical...

diary of the dead is aiming for a fall 2007 theatrical release

thats all im giving ya, because im tierd fo typing.

Moon Knight
26-Mar-2007, 01:32 AM
I got the issue and nothing really was stated that we already don't know.
However, they did mention something about "Being shot in First person cinema verite fashion"

Danny
26-Mar-2007, 01:41 AM
plot:
The mis-adventures of a winnebego load of grass green film students who are building their budget for a low budget mummy movie un expectedly find them selves documenting the grisly appocalyptic genesis of another unstoppable undead revolution, as the super natural situation grows the voyeuristic youths absurdly try to keep their cameras roling whiel simultaneously running afoul of thieves, bad guys, and an ever mounting hungry hord of cannibalistic stiffs.

Sorry for all the typos i typed it looking at the artical...

diary of the dead is aiming for a fall 2007 theatrical release

thats all im giving ya, because im tierd fo typing.

i think that gives something away.