PDA

View Full Version : Deaf Lesbian chainsaw massacre

Eyebiter
25-Mar-2007, 08:04 PM
On the topic of terrible crimes, jury selection is going on locally for this trial.

Deaf African-American woman dismembered her lesbian ex with a chainsaw.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007703250315

Danny
25-Mar-2007, 09:21 PM
if they know she did it why do they need a jury?:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
25-Mar-2007, 09:43 PM
Because that's how law and order is carried out, everyone has the right to a fair trial, it's a matter of due process. You can't cut corners, or you'll just say f*ck it and then the whole bridge falls down.

Speaking of insane lesbians, I read in the paper t'other day about some lunatic lesbian who got ditched or something by her fanny-fun-partner (l'il K-Smith reference there fer ya'll), anyway, the nutter one who got jilted made up a story she'd been raped (I duno, to get sympathy from the jilter). She gave a description and a bloke got picked up as he matched the description (even though they'd never met and she was talking bollocks).

Now here's the kicker - the dude had recently broken his back and was currently on crutches, how can you rape someone, let alone capture them to do the sordid deed?! The dude got thrown away, his life was ruined and he lost his family, and then it came out she was lying. He was released of course, but what good is that if your life is ruined? He was beaten up in the street as a result of the connection to the crime he didn't commit and tried to commit suicide in prison. Shocking stuff.

What a complete scumbag, I duno how on earth they made it stick on the poor guy though, without any physical evidence or DNA or anything beyond the nutter pointing saying "yeah, 'im" ... that's f*cking barmy!

coma
25-Mar-2007, 11:38 PM
There is nothing in that article that says she did it. It says accused. It is an often said cliche that you can indite a ham sandwich if you want.
Both our countries have trial by jury. In the US you are innocent until proven guilty by a jury of your peers. The burden of proving your guilt is on the govt. That is why the news says "alleged" even if someone confessed. Unless they plead guilty, they are not considered guilty until a trial is completed and the defendant found so.

I am honestly pretty surprised you dont know the rock bottom basics of trial by jury. Not trying to flame you, just surprised. Our countries have different systems but are both based on English common law and many fundamentals are similar.

They could "know" you killed some girl. That doesn't mean you are guilty. Simply that someone thinks so. And they are often wrong.

Danny
26-Mar-2007, 12:50 AM
^ oh i thought they had like definitive proof from the title.

Eyebiter
26-Mar-2007, 02:02 AM
Well I'll put it this way. The bloody chainsaw was found in the basement of the accused woman's house. Chunks of flesh and blood spatters were on the walls, floor, and ceiling of the basement. Some of the dismembered remains of the victim were found in the local landfill. Guilt really isn't much of an issue. Real question is death penality case or guilty by reason of insanity.

MinionZombie
26-Mar-2007, 11:10 AM
As far as I know it's innocent until proven guilty here in the UK as well, although the media is another thing. Like recently before Xmas there was this whole Ipswich Ripper thing going on, and some bloke got taken in and his photo and details were splashed all over the papers and news - turns out it wasn't him, I think he was just some perv who frequented those girls and found more in common in terms of friendship with them than 'normal folk'...anyway, they found another guy, and HE did it. So the first guy had his details and picture dragged through the press with the papers essentially declaring him as guilty as the guiltiest thing on the planet ... and yet he wasn't the killer.

That's the last I heard of all that, the news went on to cover other things, it was over taken by a rather horrific case of a young girl mauled to death by a dog. :(

DVW5150
29-Mar-2007, 12:11 AM
...then it did not happen ." , said the blind man , as he picked up his thump-gun & saw(m249) .

Danny
29-Mar-2007, 12:21 AM
it occurs to me, how exactly does a deaf person know how to sneak up on someone with a chainsaw?:rolleyes: :lol:

Eyebiter
29-Mar-2007, 12:29 AM
it occurs to me, how exactly does a deaf person know how to sneak up on someone with a chainsaw?:rolleyes: :lol:

Both women were deaf.

Danny
29-Mar-2007, 01:17 AM
...yeah, that might do it:lol:

damn thats a great scene for a horror movie, the killer has a chainsaw but can still sneak up you but i think "death kid's" wouldnt go down well with the senscors :lol:

capncnut
29-Mar-2007, 03:08 AM
Them lesbos do love a big juicy gash. :D

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2007, 10:36 AM
Them lesbos do love a big juicy gash. :D
*shudders* (and not just at the avatar)

I wonder ... despite being deaf, do you think you'd feel some vibration in the surrounding area from the chainsaw? I mean, they're not exactly subtle beasts are they?