PDA

View Full Version : most wanted games list

Danny
28-Mar-2007, 10:21 AM
basically everyone post a game there looking forward to and a video, that way you can share news about lwesser known games, and of course bitch in fanboy arguments:p

guess what the first one for the list is?:D
first off theres a few, and i stress a feeeew, new screens on the site but the ones on the right show the same lovation in 3 different weather conditions good enough to make mz forget about stalker, yeah there bloody amazing.

http://www.alanwake.com/screenshots.html

odds are most of you have seen this, but for those who havent drool away:cool:

axRN7ITzOwo

general tbag
28-Mar-2007, 10:24 AM
My want list is solid wii online multiplayer with expansion of online to all the VC games .

Danny
28-Mar-2007, 10:27 AM
im still waiting for a frikkin wii, there STILL sold out around here.

bizaarely the local gamestation sold no ps3's yet which one is "reported" to have sold more units?:rolleyes:

capncnut
28-Mar-2007, 12:05 PM
I never get tired of that vid Hellz. It's a cracker!

im still waiting for a frikkin wii, there STILL sold out around here.
That's a shame 'cos I could probably show you a dozen shops in a one mile radius in London that have a dozen or more Wii's in stock each. My local GameStation has a shedload of 2nd hand ones too.

MinionZombie
28-Mar-2007, 01:10 PM
Ooooh I'm so hard for this game! :lol:

Hopefully I'll get a copy sometime soon to play and just go "WOW!!!!" as I wander around...not sure what you really have to do in the game though yet...anyone know? :p

CoinReturn
28-Mar-2007, 03:17 PM
My want list is solid wii online multiplayer with expansion of online to all the VC games .

Thats not gonna happen. The Wii isn't an online multiplayer machine. They convolute everything to the point where its not even worth it. Unique friend codes for every game? Talk about lame.

general tbag
29-Mar-2007, 01:13 AM
Thats not gonna happen. The Wii isn't an online multiplayer machine. They convolute everything to the point where its not even worth it. Unique friend codes for every game? Talk about lame.

Actually if you read the VC User agreeement, it does leave open the chance of online gaming. Give it till pokemon online comes out in a couple months. IT wont suprise me if VC games start getting launched with some online support after that .. hopefully super mario kart or goldeneye :D

Danny
29-Mar-2007, 01:15 AM
y'know i aint ashamed to admit i would conisder getting that online game:o

Yorkie
31-Mar-2007, 01:50 PM
The game I have been waiting a hell of a long time for is C&C 3 Tiberium Wars I know it's out on sale now cos my mum has it which she showed off about yesterday :(

It looks great but at the mo my comp is probably too crappy to run it :(

http://www.commandandconquer.com/

Danny
31-Mar-2007, 04:25 PM
theres been an online petition for a bioshock special edition game to be released, and 2k games said if the petition got 5000 votes they would, right now its about 18,000 so theyve been talking about what kind of extras people would want. for example, posters, a booklet (snore), a soundtrack but most votes are going for a big daddy figurine (no not the dude from land of the dead), my votes going on that one a big daddy figurine would be sweet.:cool:

CoinReturn
31-Mar-2007, 04:45 PM
A figurine like that would be awesome, in mid-pose with a bloody drill hand. :D

Danny
31-Mar-2007, 05:18 PM
my thoughts exactly, totally better than a lame booklet or poaster.:cool:

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2007, 05:39 PM
Special Editions of games are a good idea, because some gamers are collector's as well. I got the special limited edition "Radiation Pack" version of STALKER (and for the price of the normal editing too :sneaky:)...

Nice presentation, fold out map, booklet guide thingy and a bonus DVD (although it was a DVD-ROM). Not completely sh*t-hot, fairly "standard" special presentation, but quite nice nonetheless ... especially as I got it for the same price as the normal edition.

I've seen quite a few PC games coming out with limited editions, Brothers in Arms had one, same sorta deal, bonus DVD with 'making of' stuff on it and such...don't really know if it's done that much for consoles ... so far anyway.

Danny
31-Mar-2007, 07:39 PM
the best one was the half life 2 deal that had like 5 games, a dvd, a ost, a t shirt and posters and more for only 45 quid, now TAHT was a funking bargain.:)

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah, now that's a proper collection.

Was that the PC release? See...that's another thing with PC games, they're cheaper than on consoles, although the gap is shrinking ... a bit ... which is nice.