PDA

View Full Version : At this rate, the French will see it first.

Mikey
28-Mar-2007, 07:05 PM
Any news on Diary showing up on DVD or the big screen? The North American media seem disinterested.

bassman
28-Mar-2007, 08:50 PM
Romero's already said that it will be a theatrical release. As soon as the news becomes available, i'm sure you'll find it on this board/site with ease. Keep in mind that we still don't even have a teaser, so there's still a good wait.

ngm231
30-Mar-2007, 05:28 AM
Diary is aiming for a fall 2007 release if that helps at all.

capncnut
30-Mar-2007, 12:26 PM
Aw man, that long?

TCDarkness
02-Apr-2007, 02:54 AM
Hell, if Uwe Boll can finance his films into a major studio release, what would keep GAR out? Alas, George is not known for brown-nosing the studio types like a successful director needs. :(

LoneCrusader
10-Apr-2007, 11:13 PM

That's way too long! The French before us? What's this world coming to? Romero! :mad:

darth los
27-Jun-2007, 11:57 PM

I always thought that A halloween release would be perfect for a zombie film. It should have been that way with land. It would be perfect. Right before the holiday blockbusters come out so it won't have to compete with them.

Philly_SWAT
30-Jun-2007, 02:10 AM
I always thought that A halloween release would be perfect for a zombie film. It should have been that way with land. It would be perfect. Right before the holiday blockbusters come out so it won't have to compete with them.

Good point. Proper distribution, however, has never been something that Romero has been privy to...