PDA

View Full Version : The last post

CornishCorpse
29-Mar-2007, 05:54 PM
So here was the thought that was occupying my mental cavity throughout a long long bus ride today.

In the usual " What if a zombie apocolaypse happened?" fashion if the outbreak had been announced, the media had for accepted that this was an actual problem. Most people aiming to survive or at least try to have everything packed including all of you reading this.

Youve planned everything out and countries are falling and yep yep I know nobody would be on here posting everyone would be finding somewhere safe and secluded. But lets say for the sake of the argument that if before you headed off to bunker down for all hell to break loose what would be youre last post to youre fellow hpotd members? Good luck? Shoot em in the head and they stay dead?

Personally Id post couple of maps of my local area, alot of the brits would be heading down here to hickville cornwall and so Id post a couple good advantage points that are abandoned for a good 30 miles in all direction and have some sort of strong structure for example I know where there is a mansion that is being worked on by some rich city yuppies one weekend a month.

So...go :lol:

Cykotic
29-Mar-2007, 06:31 PM
This is such a good idea!!!

Here's mine:

"Hey folks...

So, It actually happened. The Sh1t has hit the fan. I don't know how much longer the power supply will last, but knowing what we all know now, it won't be long. BBC lost transmission a few minutes ago and all I have now is my Mobile Phone (I know the networks are down, but I still have my games!), MP3 player and Baseball bat. Anyway, right now, most of us have used our knowledge to get ourselves sorted out and ready for the fight. I'm guessing though that there are still a few of us alive.

I gotta go now. They're gathering outside...

Here goes...

Philly_SWAT
30-Mar-2007, 10:03 AM
Well, it has happened. Those of us who are mentally prepared will be able to survive. Good luck to all here. I suggest that a year from this date, if you are still alive, lets all meet in Monroeville. Bring a megaphone so we can shout out and find each other. And whoever reading this lives near Jessica Alba and Reese Witherspoon, try to make an effort to save them and bring them along.

Cykotic
30-Mar-2007, 10:18 AM
And whoever reading this lives near Jessica Alba and Reese Witherspoon, try to make an effort to save them and bring them along.

damn right!

livingdeadboy
30-Mar-2007, 12:02 PM
So this is how it all ends? With me posting a final note on the HPOTD forums? Interesting... I am sitting here in my room, they are all outside of my window. Got my house boarded up...no bunkers or malls to run to and hide. This is reality, I am stuck in my house, the windows downstairs cracking under the pressure of their hands. I guess all I can say is good luck to all of you, and on another note, thank god those bastards out there don't run, or else we'd all be on here questioning the logic.

MikePizzoff
30-Mar-2007, 12:08 PM
We finally got what we've been fantasizing about all these years. Doesn't seem all as great as I had always pictured it being. Good luck with everything and remember kill the brain and you kill the ghoul.

CornishCorpse
08-Apr-2007, 11:20 PM
: Applauds : ah glad thats done back to reality : Starts the ole chainsaw up :

Danny
09-Apr-2007, 12:22 AM
i wouldnt bother to do anything other than ask my brother "are they slow zombies or fast ones?", and if he says slow get out my sword and baseball bat and go nuts , nick a van and get my ass to forbidden planet:cool:

, come on you know you blatantly would.:lol:

EvilNed
09-Apr-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey guys,

You know. I hate gloating. But I live in ****ing Sweden. I'm gonna go soak some sunshine and not having to worry about living in a crowded country.

Peace. Hope you don't get bit (which you probably will be). I'll try to think of you when we dispose of the last of the zombies around here. That would probably be around tomorrow noon.

CornishCorpse
09-Apr-2007, 01:03 PM
:lol: you smug bastard, have a beer for me.

Eyebiter
09-Apr-2007, 03:06 PM
My last post would be a graphic from the Looney Tunes cartoon series

That's all Folks!

http://mech.vub.ac.be/teaching/info/mechatronica/finished_projects_2005/shoot/thats_all_folks.gif

rawrOTD
09-Apr-2007, 08:34 PM
*mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

capncnut
09-Apr-2007, 11:38 PM
Laters.

LoneCrusader
10-Apr-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey guys,

You know. I hate gloating. But I live in ****ing Sweden. I'm gonna go soak some sunshine and not having to worry about living in a crowded country.

Peace. Hope you don't get bit (which you probably will be). I'll try to think of you when we dispose of the last of the zombies around here. That would probably be around tomorrow noon.

LOL... It's true, less zombies there, but there's also less people there to fight them. Believe you me, if the U.S. military fell, so would a bunch of renegade Swedish people. I guess my last post would be "bye" because I would have time for anymore because I have DIAL-UP! Dial-up ruins my Final Farewell! :mad:. But then I'd think, not say, "****, I gotta get outta here." because my house is just like Night of the Living Dead, and there's no way in Hell I'd want to be around to re-inact Night of the Living Dead.

fartpants
13-Apr-2007, 06:26 PM
i knew we would be proved right in the end , cant say you weren't warned :evil:

EvilNed
15-Apr-2007, 07:51 PM
LOL... It's true, less zombies there, but there's also less people there to fight them. Believe you me, if the U.S. military fell, so would a bunch of renegade Swedish people.

9 million people. I mean... 9 million people. The swedish renegades won't fall down, cause the dead won't even stand up!

Let's say it's a worldwide phenomonem. Then news would spread pretty fast what is going on. During that small amount of time, millions of zombies would rise in crowded areas. But maybe only dozens in a crowded area, as defined by a swede...

Shadowofthedead
15-Apr-2007, 08:35 PM
hey guys i figured i'd hop on here and give you all some... tips... aim for the dang head and make sure you have plenty of bladed weapons... I LOVE MACHETES!!!......... one of them almost broke the window had to fix it. any way evil ned im personally gonna make a visit to you boy and you and i are gonna wage our own war... ill live cuz im a survivor and a country boy can survive...AND WHERE THE HELL IS AMARA???

DeadJonas190
16-Apr-2007, 04:12 AM
So, this is my final post here. Things seem to be going alright here in Detroit except for the looters not distinguishing between the living and the zombies. Since everybody already has guns, I am sitting at home letting them do all the work and conserving my ammo unless my swords break.

I have had to stab a few in the eye, it was kind of like reliving the scene from Zombie but reversed... and with a sword. Gory stuff man. For some reason, I never really thought that the movie gore would compare to the real thing, but it does... down to the blue zombies and the technicolor blood!

Yeah, so my last post would be something smart @ssed like that.

MissJacksonCA
17-Apr-2007, 03:44 AM
to my family i'd say I told you so suckers

but to everyone here...

perhaps give my lat./long. coordinates and what exactly is happening outside my door at that exact moment and the steps I'm going to take to survive locally and any long term plan which would include but not be limited to making my way to the coast to my boat and sailing off on a well stocked and meticulously maintained machine to no known destination but most likely Palmyra Island its not inhabited, to my knowledge no one owns it, and people dont like it because its teeming with sharks so they really dont get to enjoy the beaches. Additionally because it used to be an old US navy post it has remnants of buildings and a landing strip which for me... makes it prime property and i'd prolly instruct people on how to get there...

hope for survival hinges on banding together, fortifying your shelter, combiming your ammunitions, and heading into the war zone to get back what once was

Brubaker
30-Jun-2007, 01:37 AM
"I've been outside trying to thin the ranks a little. I didn't know how lousy of a shot I was. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me." :rolleyes:

EvilNed
30-Jun-2007, 02:02 PM
Wouldn't it be more fun to guess what other members last posts would be?

I mean, here's a few ontop of my head. No offense to anyone, this is just for fun.

Terran:
Global warming did it! You should have listened to Al Gore! But no matter, I may be able to find a cure if I just can get ahold of a sample of the virus.

trancelikestate:
Wow, that's some good make-up their wearing. I've already got three sitting in my basement, I've made molds of their faces. This will really help my class!

DJfunkmaster:
A perfect oppertunity to film the sequel! I just have to write the script and get all the cast together... Wait. Lou? LOU?! NOOOOO!!!!!

dracenstein
30-Jun-2007, 05:59 PM
Well, it's finally happened. Am I prepared? Like f*** I am.

Good news, I live towards the end of a cul-de-sac and they aren't congregating this way. I got a little food and some bottled drink, cola, lemonade, dandelion & burdock and half-a-dozen bottles of beer.

Bad news, power is out, but the phone lines are working, which is why some of may be reading this.

I got a couple of swords and an air rifle. I live near Guildford, Surrey. Any of you guys live nearby got a spare cot?

Bubdotd
30-Jun-2007, 07:00 PM
Heading to my uncles house! cya!

(my uncle has as many guns as bert from tremors.. hes a vietnam vet.)

and yeah i will go to monroe in about a year.

sandrock74
30-Jun-2007, 08:58 PM
I am going to the more sparsely populated areas of Michigan, such as Caseville, Port Austin, etc. Easy enough to hole up there for a bit. I will meet you at Monroeville in one year...I have to swipe one of those big-ass winebago thingees for the trip!
Keep focused, stay alert, keep your head down and STAY QUIET!
Good luck and God bless!

acealive1
30-Jun-2007, 09:15 PM
umm guys? idk what the hell is going on but some weird s#it is going on all over the news. they've been reporting about some kind of chemical fire/spill or explosion downtown by the docks and have seen "strange sightings" and some moron just tried to break into my house in all of this.

can you believe it? i cant believe someone would actually be concerned about robbing a house when an emergency like this is going on. he wouldnt go away when i told him to,so i had to shoot him. he didnt go down until i put a round in his head,and thats only after i gave him 2 warning shots to the knees. they told us the power and all other utilities will be on under martial law and wont be turned off.

me,my girlfriend my mom and my brother are going to go board up the windows outside,i'll be back on later provided nothing else bad happens. see you all soon.

flyboy
30-Jun-2007, 09:32 PM
well guys im organising a coach to come pick you all up and we can survive on the road all thru this thing! best hurry tho, my living room windows are starting to crack thru the pressure of those 'things'. my coach has a tank full of diesel,i have 12 bore shot guns on board,as well as a strict supply of food and water.right im setting off, but first i have to fight my way past them to get to my coach.good luck men...;) ill honk my horn outside your house...;)