PDA

View Full Version : NEW Reference to original Dawn in Dawn 2004

Dawg
01-Apr-2007, 11:17 PM
Don't know if this was posted before, but I found a reference in Dawn 2004 where when the hot chick is trying on lingere in front of the mirror at what I imagine is suppose to be a clothing store, called 'Gaylen Ross', the name of the actress who plays Fran in the original Dawn of the Dead!

:dead: Dawg

zombieslayer
01-Apr-2007, 11:19 PM
if you look real close there's a diner in there called wolly's after the s.w.a.t. guy shot in building 107 in the org. dawn.

capncnut
02-Apr-2007, 12:56 AM
Don't know if this was posted before, but I found a reference in Dawn 2004 where when the hot chick is trying on lingere in front of the mirror at what I imagine is suppose to be a clothing store, called 'Gaylen Ross', the name of the actress who plays Fran in the original Dawn of the Dead!
Sounds mad but I actually noticed that the first time I saw it. My eager eyes thought they were being treated.

axlish
02-Apr-2007, 01:55 AM
You can clearly see the store Gaylen Ross when they walk over the hill and first see the mall.

Verdict: not new

Philly_SWAT
02-Apr-2007, 07:34 AM
You can clearly see the store Gaylen Ross when they walk over the hill and first see the mall.

Verdict: not new
You took the words right out of my mouth, on both counts.

Deadman_Deluxe
02-Apr-2007, 10:25 AM
Sounds mad but I actually noticed that the first time I saw it. My eager eyes thought they were being treated.

Even madder. I knew that it would be there BEFORE i even seen the movie, on account of me reading about it before the film was released.

Griff
02-Apr-2007, 11:27 AM
Even madder. I knew that it would be there BEFORE i even seen the movie, on account of me reading about it before the film was released.

From here (http://www.fu-manchu.com/dawnofthedead2004/), perhaps?

http://www.fu-manchu.com/dawnofthedead2004/images/corridor06.jpg

Bongholio
02-Apr-2007, 12:48 PM
the ambulance that hits guy with gun is 107 also