PDA

View Full Version : The One That Got Away

MissJacksonCA
03-Apr-2007, 03:39 AM
God help me i've hurt a lot of people but I think about the one that got away nearly daily. Moving to Charleston could've been the biggest mistake of my life... wait my bad it was. And now i'm moving to Texas and I must be crazy because i'm debating if I should spend my every last penny and waking moment to go back to California to find Zac Chambers but damnnit I dont even give a damn if he wants to see me again. I just want the chance to say i'm sorry.

Who's your one that got away? Haven't got one? Take some advice... live like the dead are going to come to life tommorow and you may never see any one you know again

Terran
03-Apr-2007, 06:11 AM
Yeah I think about the one that got away ....least once a week or so...

Seven years have past and the wounds still feel just as fresh....*shrugs*....

Ive given up on people...now just gotta work on becoming a robot...:)

Yorkie
03-Apr-2007, 07:55 AM
Life sucks we make mistakes and hopefully learn from em, sorry that you seem to be on a real downer right now this is what friends are for to get you through times like this when we decide to do something silly they talk us out of it.

Not sure what you did to this Zac block but it might be best to just move on rather than spend a huge amount travelling to apologise. Although a phonecall or something might give you closure.

Over the years I have got to the point where I don't worry about the past cos there really is nothing that I can do about it, my ones that got away did so for a reason and at the time although it might have hurt it must have been a good one. The first one I recall (that got away) was someone who was sleeping with my best mate, well obviously I was upset when I found out and wanted to kill them both but the way I see it now is that I am better off without him.

Sorry for the rambling just woke up perhaps it would have been better to do this later ;)

Anyway hope ya feel better about life soon :)

capncnut
03-Apr-2007, 11:37 AM
All the ones that got away are people I would rather not speak to regardless of how in love with them I was at the time. Yeah, I think about them but does it consume me? Hell no!

mista_mo
04-Apr-2007, 02:58 AM
I have only one really, and i mentioned her in your other post. But yes, it hurts a hell of alot, even after this long, but I've got other things to worry about then some hussy that played on my emotions. I've gotta finish high school (i just started correspondance and i need to do 440 hours of school work in under 3 motnhs time) I have to worry about money for college, and what I'm going to do with my life, and I need to get my arse back in gear towards my faith, which is non-existant at this time. I hope I never go through what she did to me again, but I try to not let it consume me..I mean it does alot, but now I can push it out of the way with other things like i mentioned. You need to find something liek that as well my friend.

take care

Shadowofthedead
04-Apr-2007, 07:41 AM
screw balls the one that got away... i am the reason for miny and that takes a man... drunk or not... to admit that i love severa; and i pity others... i just drink cuz im a dang hillbilly and its a family tradition... any way you wanna flight to OHIO mis jackson?