PDA

View Full Version : Enough of this will make anyone feel sick...

Cykotic
03-Apr-2007, 05:15 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6522643.stm

a chocolate billboard... nice!

Yorkie
03-Apr-2007, 08:05 PM
Typical all that chocolate and it has to be in London doesn't it :(

Anyway it would probably be pretty dusty, and all those peoples hands on it :barf:

On a sidenote your sig cracks me up everytime I see it :lol:

MinionZombie
03-Apr-2007, 09:16 PM
Ewww!

I wouldn't eat something that's had a bunch of Londoners crawling all over it ... or just people in general! :eek::D

All pawed over, in the open air, covered in bird shiite and flies, some dog piss down in the corner ... ewww...plus, what about people biting into it, there's at least 3cm of 'infected' area around the bite radius, which includes teeth marks and lip marks ... then the added area where nose-breath has been blasted onto the chocolate itself.

Yuck...would have been better, or at least more hygienic, if they had an official cutting off slices of it.

capncnut
04-Apr-2007, 12:56 AM
Thornton's an' all. Thems do some good quality choklit. :D

MikePizzoff
04-Apr-2007, 12:17 PM
Ewww!

I wouldn't eat something that's had a bunch of Londoners crawling all over it ... or just people in general! :eek::D

All pawed over, in the open air, covered in bird shiite and flies, some dog piss down in the corner ... ewww...plus, what about people biting into it, there's at least 3cm of 'infected' area around the bite radius, which includes teeth marks and lip marks ... then the added area where nose-breath has been blasted onto the chocolate itself.

Yuck...would have been better, or at least more hygienic, if they had an official cutting off slices of it.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I think I would vomit if I attempted to take a bite out of that thing. Unless, of course, I was the first person.

Eyebiter
04-Apr-2007, 08:49 PM
If people really knew all the facts about chocolate you wouldn't be so squeamish. Did you know the FDA regulates the amount of roaches that can be in processed coca beans?

MinionZombie
04-Apr-2007, 09:23 PM
*shudders*

Gross ... but I guess they're technically edible ...

I still find the whole 'legal amount of semen in mayonaise' thing sickening ... if for the only fact, how could anyone find the inspiration/time/whatever to spunk off to a vat of smelly, white goo! :eek:

Dawg
04-Apr-2007, 11:25 PM
You know, I don't think it said that people just started chewing on the chocolate. There was probably someone there to cut portions off for folks, but who knows?!

:dead: Dawg

Debbieangel
05-Apr-2007, 01:45 AM
Typical all that chocolate and it has to be in London doesn't it :(

Anyway it would probably be pretty dusty, and all those peoples hands on it :barf:

On a sidenote your sig cracks me up everytime I see it :lol:

oooh Yorkie you beat me to it I was going to say something about his sig..next time when I feel it I am gonna say it..HEY CYKOTIC I LOVE THAT SIG!!!:lol: :lol: I mean that is the funniest I have seen yet!
OK,to the thread at hand, atleast you are near it I am across the sea drooling
is that companies chocolates good or is it all hype?:drool smilie:

Yorkie
05-Apr-2007, 10:02 AM
If people really knew all the facts about chocolate you wouldn't be so squeamish. Did you know the FDA regulates the amount of roaches that can be in processed coca beans?

I am soooooooo not reading that *closes eyes* Nope not reading it :(

*shudders*

Gross ... but I guess they're technically edible ...

I still find the whole 'legal amount of semen in mayonaise' thing sickening ... if for the only fact, how could anyone find the inspiration/time/whatever to spunk off to a vat of smelly, white goo! :eek:

*goes to rid her fridge of all the mayo* :(

I loved Mayo right up till that point :barf:

oooh Yorkie you beat me to it I was going to say something about his sig..next time when I feel it I am gonna say it..HEY CYKOTIC I LOVE THAT SIG!!!:lol: :lol: I mean that is the funniest I have seen yet!
OK,to the thread at hand, atleast you are near it I am across the sea drooling
is that companies chocolates good or is it all hype?:drool smilie:

I was the same about the sig, everytime I saw it I laughed and thought the same as you I must comment on it at some point, sorry I beat ya too it :)

And oooooooooooooooooh yes they make good chocolate very good chocolate I have made myself feel sick plenty of times just cos it was so nice that I had to eat just one more piece :D

Maybe someone could send ya some over to try it ;)

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 01:54 PM
Thornton's truffles are the biggety bomb!

Debbieangel
05-Apr-2007, 05:18 PM
Thornton's truffles are the biggety bomb!

Ok, tell this american what is in a truffle I do believe I have had them here but who knows if I have had the best?
We have a company over hear called Charval ..yum they make the best chocolats and then theres Sari's ,Whitman...cant help it I LOVE chocolate! lol
But, I stay away from it as much as possible but this thread now I am gonna have to go out and buy a Hershey bar! :) Just one!

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 05:47 PM
Here (http://www.thorntons.co.uk/ThorntonsSite/pages/cm/cm.asp?sCCPage=AotC_OurRanges_Continental) you go Debbo, enjoy.

Tricky
05-Apr-2007, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE=MinionZombie;78597]Ewww!

[QUOTE]

And even worse,some london tramp might have wiped his cheesy bod end on it :barf: :lol:

MinionZombie
05-Apr-2007, 06:52 PM
And even worse,some london tramp might have wiped his cheesy bod end on it

And I thought only I could lower the tone and gross folk out ... give the man a hand, folks. :cool:

*shudders*

Ewww ... I can picture the smell and the visual of some ... yeuch ... residue ... smeared on the sugary brown...

LouCipherr
05-Apr-2007, 07:10 PM
*shudders then pukes on his own shoes*

That is wrong on every level imaginable.

And yes, Tricky has won the gross-out factor. Nice job. :barf:

Debbieangel
07-Apr-2007, 02:01 AM
Here (http://www.thorntons.co.uk/ThorntonsSite/pages/cm/cm.asp?sCCPage=AotC_OurRanges_Continental) you go Debbo, enjoy.

oooooh my word!!! I could really LOVE Thortons!!!!! Yes I have had truffles I guess, but, those look delicious!!!
THANKS for the link!!!:D

capncnut
07-Apr-2007, 12:46 PM
Thornton's truffles are heavenly. They tickle your taste buds so badly that every bite you take, you are literally swallowing whole mouthfuls of saliva 'cos they are so mouthwateringly delicious.

MinionZombie
07-Apr-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't think I've ever had any Thornton's chocolate, or maybe the odd bite ... I can't remember, but it's certainly not something I've indulged in...any chocolate I have is usually on a Twix or an Echo ... or a slab of Dairy Milk. :lol:

Keep it simple, like. :lol:

capncnut
07-Apr-2007, 01:25 PM
A Topic just ain't a Topic since they removed that half cherry from the centre in the mid-eighties. Still love 'em though, and Ripples. :D