PDA

View Full Version : Keith Richards admits "I snorted dad's ashes"

capncnut
04-Apr-2007, 12:49 PM
The Rolling Stones' guitar legend Keith Richards has revealed that he once snorted a line of his own dad's ashes.

Speaking exclusively in this week's NME, the star, notorious for his decades of substance abuse, admitted he gave his old man a unique send off after his cremation.

He said: "The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow.

"My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a s**t. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

:lol:

Danny
04-Apr-2007, 01:20 PM
thats freaky.

i dunno what else to say.

LouCipherr
04-Apr-2007, 03:14 PM
His manager said that the comments were "made in jest" but I don't buy it. This is exactly something Keef would do. :lol:

here's the link to the managers comments: CLICK ME (http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1556258/20070403/rolling_stones.jhtml)

quick excerpt:

In a buzz-killing mood, though, we decided to check with Richards' longtime manager, Jane Rose. We asked her about the dad-snorting quotes in the NME interview. She responded with an e-mail:

"Said in jest," she explained. "Can't believe anyone took [it] seriously."

Ya just gotta love the Keefster. :D

bassman
04-Apr-2007, 04:17 PM
:lol: Awesome.

Reminds me of Robin Williams' stand up impression of Keith. *snorts*"Awwwwright.....anthrax":p

Cody
04-Apr-2007, 10:27 PM
wow. thats fvkked up

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 01:33 AM
A real life zombie. Requires minimum make up too. :D

MikePizzoff
05-Apr-2007, 05:11 AM
Keith rules.