PDA

View Full Version : Bob Clark has died (dir. Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things)

axlish
04-Apr-2007, 09:27 PM
Very sad news, and a somber reminder to never allow anyone to get behind the wheel of a car under the influence of ANYTHING.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8573

MoonSylver
04-Apr-2007, 11:17 PM
Couldn't go to the link as I'm at work, but this is DAMN sad news. Hope like hell it's a late April Fools joke. CSPWDT is one of my favorite zombie movies, and "A Christmas Story" one of my favorite movies period. Damn.:( :( :(

Dawg
04-Apr-2007, 11:17 PM
I don't know how they do it in other states, but in Ohio if you are a habital offender, you have to get yellowish orange license plates with red lettering to allow others know you drink and drive.

Personally, by then they shouldn't be driving and should be prison, but that is where our laws are lax in regard to human life.

Besides DUI, there are plenty of f**king idiots on the road that think it is Nascar out there, going 55 in a 35, weaving in and out of traffic and then turning left in front of other cars as if that burger you are going to get for lunch couldn't wait another minute. Maybe they should start taking these f**kwads cars and crushing them in front of them and giving them a metal block back in return before they start to learn something.

F**king stupid. :mad:

:dead: Dawg

Couldn't go to the link as I'm at work, but this is DAMN sad news. Hope like hell it's a late April Fools joke. CSPWDT is one of my favorite zombie movies, and "A Christmas Story" one of my favorite movies period. Damn.:( :( :(

And the weird thing about it, the remake of 'Black Christmas' just came out yesterday on dvd! :eek:

MoonSylver
04-Apr-2007, 11:23 PM
And the weird thing about it, the remake of 'Black Christmas' just came out yesterday on dvd! :eek:

Guess this means that the CSPWDT remake set to shoot this spring is a gonner now though....:( :( :(

Cody
05-Apr-2007, 01:13 AM
"I don't know how they do it in other states, but in Ohio if you are a habital offender, you have to get yellowish orange license plates with red lettering to allow others know you drink and drive."

damn! they need this in florida.

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 02:16 AM
Damn, I put my response in another thread. R.I.P. again. :(

zombieslayer
05-Apr-2007, 02:55 AM
Very sad news, and a somber reminder to never allow anyone to get behind the wheel of a car under the influence of ANYTHING.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8573

i heard it on the news in my car coming home from work, but they never mention that he directed children shouldn't play with dead things. they only said he directed a christmas story. that is real bad. i hope the other guy gets life for this. if he's still alive. he will be missed by all.