PDA

View Full Version : His masters voice

Bongholio
05-Apr-2007, 10:30 PM
conferring sentience and following orders from inaminate objects?

in dulcid little brat tones?
MDK MDK MDK,..please don't litter
http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php?id=21362&PHPSESSID=82185b68c0b53f442059391d1029e223

capncnut
05-Apr-2007, 10:37 PM
Theres something very disturbing about this. :confused:

_liam_
05-Apr-2007, 10:55 PM
its like that weird computer girl from resident evil...

i heard they have these talking cameras in scotland...

"see you...pek ap that ciggy ...PEK IT AP"

Terran
05-Apr-2007, 11:48 PM
I loathe these and all camera systems....

Yorkie
06-Apr-2007, 08:34 AM
So remember when you are out don't scratch ya bum or ought cos "Big Brother" is watchin :confused:

I saw this on the news, it actually did work the thing said"The person in the white jacket please pick up that bottle and put it in the bin."

And he did, I hate the thought what we are being watched all the time not that I ever do ought bad ;) but to use childrens voices is just wrong!!

capncnut
06-Apr-2007, 06:28 PM
I saw this on the news, it actually did work the thing said "The person in the white jacket please pick up that bottle and put it in the bin."
Can you imagine how that will work for the town drunk.

"Hey you, the bald guy in the Fred Perry shirt, stop taking a piss on me!"

"Oh yeah, you lamppost f**ker, what you gonna do if I don't? You're a lamppost, you idiot!" :lol:

Eyebiter
08-Apr-2007, 11:04 PM
The government is just preparing our citizens for the arrival of our Alien Overlords.

http://sjc-static11.sjc.youtube.com/vi/FA-_SSO_hhI/2.jpg

OBEY!

Danny
09-Apr-2007, 12:27 AM
"THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS, PICK UP YOUR ****ING LITTER, NOW!":lol:

CornishCorpse
09-Apr-2007, 01:01 PM
And thus the tokers were wiped from the earth

" STOP CLIMBING THE LAMP POST AND WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO ARRIVE!"

Lol or even more fun

" THIS IS THE VOICE OF YOURE SUBCONCIOUS, VOTE FOR BLAIR!"

bassman
09-Apr-2007, 01:27 PM
http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/directors/03/25/they_live.jpg

CornishCorpse
09-Apr-2007, 03:04 PM
:lol: Nice pic, Im `avin that

Yorkie
09-Apr-2007, 04:45 PM
So would ya do if a voice came out of nowhere and told you to do something, would you do it?

capncnut
09-Apr-2007, 04:47 PM
If the voice was male and told me to touch his asshole then no way Jose. In fact, I'd be inclined to mock these speakers and throw Maccy D milkshakes at them on principal alone.

Yorkie
09-Apr-2007, 04:51 PM
What if the voice was female would you do the same then :p

And that would be a total waste of a perfectly good milkshake, especially if it was banana flavour :|

Tricky
09-Apr-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah they have those in middlesborough,anyone being "anti-social" gets shouted at by someone sat in a control room too far away to actually do anything.Cant see it working,most delinquents will start causing trouble purely to get the camera to shout at them,all they have to do is hide behind a hoody and they will get away with it,just the same as in my town they've put mugshots of all the trouble makers up on a pillar in the town centre apparently to shame them,well they all think its great and it makes them notorious so they do all this stuff purely to get their ugly mugs up on there!the police are in la la land with these schemes to be honest :rolleyes:

Yorkie
09-Apr-2007, 08:08 PM
in my town they've put mugshots of all the trouble makers up on a pillar in the town centre apparently to shame them,well they all think its great and it makes them notorious so they do all this stuff purely to get their ugly mugs up on there!the police are in la la land with these schemes to be honest :rolleyes:

A simular thing is done here, we have fliers through our letterboxes one recently showed 3 lads who were not allowed to be together in certain areas, it showed zones where they are not allowed to go at all and also zones where they could be but not together something like that.

It won't do much good though :(

Eyebiter
09-Apr-2007, 11:57 PM
So is it illegal to flip off the cameras?

Bongholio
10-Apr-2007, 12:42 AM
It's already illegal to walk around wearing the facial matching software
disrupting groucho marx penis nose glasses