PDA

View Full Version : Question

tuffguy
11-Apr-2007, 06:17 PM
Does anybody know if there were any books about Night of the living Dead, Day of the dead, dawn of the dead ??
Thanks for any info
Tuffguy the new guy:)

Danny
11-Apr-2007, 06:48 PM
i believe there was a novelisation of night adn a book called somethign like the dead walk in pittsburg, that ones mentioned in the memrobillia section.;)

capncnut
11-Apr-2007, 08:07 PM
The Zombies That Ate Pittsburgh would be a good start. They should give it a solid revision though and it would be nice not to have shell out a wallets-worth for it too. There are many books on the subject FNG, check out the memorabilia section as Hellz suggests. Behind the scenes books, novelisations, comics, too many to mention man.

DeadJonas190
12-Apr-2007, 03:09 AM
Do you mean books about those movies or novelizations of the movies?

I know there was a Dawn of the Dead book, I own it. It goes into more detail than the movie, but at times the story is taken word for word from the movie.

As for books about the movies, the above posters answered pretty much the only ones I have heard of.

DVW5150
12-Apr-2007, 08:46 PM
No books I am aware of . Someone awhile back posted a link to NOTLD (books on tape) on audio tape. I downloaded it .It was ok , but the character voice-acting was pretty poor .

capncnut
13-Apr-2007, 01:53 AM
I got a question as well. What the hell is this thread doing here in General Discussion? :rolleyes:

Tied2thetracks
13-Apr-2007, 04:42 AM
Zombies that ate pitts is a good read. If you want stroies book of the dead is awsome. Never read the sequel.

MissJacksonCA
15-Apr-2007, 11:08 PM
You should check out Max Brooks Ultimate Zombie Survival Guide... its not really a story about when zombies attack though there's several 'historial accounts' of zombie infestations but its a great read for zombie fans

Neil
17-Apr-2007, 01:45 PM
No books I am aware of . Someone awhile back posted a link to NOTLD (books on tape) on audio tape. I downloaded it .It was ok , but the character voice-acting was pretty poor .

Do you mean this? http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/notldtape.html

DVW5150
17-Apr-2007, 02:19 PM
Do you mean this? http://www.homepageofthedead.com/baps/notldtape.html

Correct thanks ...

Neil
17-Apr-2007, 02:23 PM
Correct thanks ...

I seem to remember the worse thing was Karen talked after she was a zombie :rolleyes: