PDA

View Full Version : Now if she'd just advocate with me...

Geophyrd
28-Mar-2006, 03:43 PM
http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/stone%20advocates%20oral%20sex_28_03_2006

jdog
28-Mar-2006, 06:16 PM
i like the way she thinks.

Tullaryx
28-Mar-2006, 06:18 PM
She just jumped up in rank on all teenage high school boys most popular older woman list.

deadwrtr
28-Mar-2006, 07:02 PM
"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

Okay, in some states, being pressed into sex is called rape. But what are you going to do if you can't get out of having sex?

Ever seen a case of oral gonorrhea? Nasty stuff.

Gonorrhea can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, or oral sex and can be transmitted even if there are no signs or symptoms of infection. Since the bacteria can live for up to 4 hours outside of the body, people can also get gonorrhea from casual contact, although this is rare. The bacteria can be transmitted to different areas of the body through infected hands, or by sharing clothing such as bathing suits or using washcloths of infected individuals soon after they have used them.

There is an estimated 700,000 cases of gonorrhea, or "the clap" in the U.S. alone, and that's probably a low estimate.

So get out there kids, and have fun!

Quote on gonorrhea borrowed from: http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/sexual_health/sti/oralsex.htm

p2501
28-Mar-2006, 07:03 PM
ugh. i cannot describe how fraking replusive she is. she's be like ****ing beef jerky.

idsaluteyoubub
28-Mar-2006, 09:43 PM
Ewww...it would be like throwing a pencil down a hallway with her...if you catch my drift...:barf:

MinionZombie
28-Mar-2006, 09:59 PM
Maybe she's the chick in the video where that bald-headed guy goes where no man has...really...been before - you know the one I mean, and damn I wish I'd never seen it. My housemate used to watch some freaky stuff...

jdog
28-Mar-2006, 10:45 PM
Maybe she's the chick in the video where that bald-headed guy goes where no man has...really...been before - you know the one I mean, and damn I wish I'd never seen it. My housemate used to watch some freaky stuff...
i think i seen the vid you are talking about.my friend sent it to me and it blew my mind, how can you fit a head in there was all i could say!

Cereval
28-Mar-2006, 10:51 PM
"Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.'

Dude ... I think she's lost it. :eek:

Eyebiter
28-Mar-2006, 11:28 PM
Sharon Stone is a good looking woman.

Wasn't her husband that dude who got his foot chewed off by a Komodo Dragon last year?

p2501
29-Mar-2006, 01:20 PM
yep that's her

Danny
29-Mar-2006, 10:07 PM
ugh. i cannot describe how fraking replusive she is. she's be like ****ing beef jerky.

wise ,wise words.

Dude ... I think she's lost it. :eek:

next up shes becomeing a scientologist.

Tullaryx
29-Mar-2006, 10:11 PM
next up shes becomeing a scientologist.

She sounds more like a Super Adventure Club member.

glsjaw
30-Mar-2006, 12:02 AM
She sounds more like a Super Adventure Club member.

Nice, very nice