View Full Version : the batman

zombieslayer
14-Apr-2007, 02:51 PM
was running thru the channels and stopped on the batman. every one in gothlem was turned into zombies by one of the bad guys named hugo strange. so far it's pretty good. batgirl and robin are zombies.

fartpants
14-Apr-2007, 03:07 PM
the cartoon Batman kicks the films ass :lol: :lol:

Yojimbo
14-Apr-2007, 09:21 PM
was running thru the channels and stopped on the batman. every one in gothlem was turned into zombies by one of the bad guys named hugo strange. so far it's pretty good. batgirl and robin are zombies.

Not sure if it is the film you are referring to, but my wife and I saw Batman Begins last night for the first time and it had sequences of everyone in Gotham turning into crazed, zombie-like freaks due to the actions of the Scarecrow, played by that guy from Breakfast on Pluto. I didn't see anything with a zombie Robin or Batgirl, however, so I am not sure if this is the one you are talking about.

Danny
15-Apr-2007, 12:28 AM
nah hes on about "the batman" a new reinventing that was released not long after batman begins on cartoon network, kinda more anime-ised version of the old show, the jokers more like a reggaae jester with green dreadlocks, batgirl ws taken on before robin and its basically a retelling, though it had a zombie before with solomon grundy, though he wasnt a big hulk ripoff he was a proper zombie in a trenchcoat, or that might hae been the old batman.

Trancelikestate
15-Apr-2007, 09:05 PM
no, its an actual episode of the batman. i dont remember the name, but it isnt in the first 2 seasons thats for sure.

Trancelikestate
06-Jul-2007, 11:54 PM
ok so i did some research and finally found it :p its pretty entertaining actually. its called a strange new world. i wont reveal any plotpoints so i dont spoil anything. but i do recommend watching it :) check it out here:
http://batmanchannel.livedigital.com/?no_editorial=1#:t=channelAll:o=0:c=1202429

acealive1
07-Jul-2007, 12:01 AM
Not sure if it is the film you are referring to, but my wife and I saw Batman Begins last night for the first time and it had sequences of everyone in Gotham turning into crazed, zombie-like freaks due to the actions of the Scarecrow, played by that guy from Breakfast on Pluto. I didn't see anything with a zombie Robin or Batgirl, however, so I am not sure if this is the one you are talking about.

i saw that in theatre and was like "WHOA!!! ZOMBIES!!!"

RustyHicks
07-Jul-2007, 12:22 AM
Now there is something I gotta check out.
Thanks for posting this

Trancelikestate
07-Jul-2007, 12:36 AM
Now there is something I gotta check out.
Thanks for posting this

yeah totally. for some reason i really love this show. even though it changes a few things around it has some real good stories :) way better then something like x-men evolution. anyway, tell me what you guys think :thumbsup:

Yojimbo
07-Jul-2007, 02:00 AM
WHOA ZOMBIES!!!!

Right on!This is exactly what I say everytime I see something with zombies in it!! My wife just rolls her eyes.

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 02:46 AM
WHOA ZOMBIES!!!!

Right on!This is exactly what I say everytime I see something with zombies in it!! My wife just rolls her eyes.

I get the same type of looks. :lol: Isn't a good thing then that we have this refuge where there are like minded people and we don't seem so wierd after all?

LivingDeadBeat
07-Jul-2007, 10:52 PM
Just gonna watch it now. I used to watch 'The Batman' when it was on, it's a bit like the old Batman but a bit darker...Imagine Spawn without the bad language and brutality/nudity.