PDA

View Full Version : Comedic zombie movies

MissJacksonCA
14-Apr-2007, 09:41 PM
So before there was Shaun of the Dead there were other funny zombie films like the Evil Dead and one of my personal favorites Dead Alive directed by Peter Jackson. Does anyone know of any other funny zombie movies? I recently joined Netflix and their selection is awesome but obviously too vast to read movie title by movie title. Any movies to check out?

Huescacho
14-Apr-2007, 11:14 PM
Somebody knows "Redneck Zombies"?. It isn't a very good zombie movie, but it has very much points that can make us laugh. I think that it's a very funny movie...:lol:

EvilNed
15-Apr-2007, 11:12 AM
Braindead... Not Dead Alive. Dead Alive is just the censored US version. The real title is Braindead!!

Rolfus
15-Apr-2007, 12:13 PM
undead (australian)
dead and breakfast, not 100% zombie movie but its crap anyway
zombie town not really funny but it tries to be and its funny cause it's crap

zombieslayer
15-Apr-2007, 02:03 PM
that was a fuuny one in a weird sort of way. it had zombie cows in it.

MissJacksonCA
15-Apr-2007, 10:56 PM
That was one of the worst movies i've ever wasted my life on omg... it was just too stupid and not even bad enough to be funny and the sad thing is ever since I saw it in Best Buy I wanted to see it and then what do ya know sci fi had it on at like 3am and it was just so bad it kinda reminded me of Slither

I just found another one though... Night of the Creeps its campy sci fi zombies but funny none the less

Danny
16-Apr-2007, 12:57 AM
brain dead ,shuan and undead are the best comedy zombie films i think.

Brubaker
30-Jun-2007, 01:21 AM
So before there was Shaun of the Dead there were other funny zombie films like the Evil Dead and one of my personal favorites Dead Alive directed by Peter Jackson. Does anyone know of any other funny zombie movies? I recently joined Netflix and their selection is awesome but obviously too vast to read movie title by movie title. Any movies to check out?

Mostly the usual suspects such as Return of the Living Dead & Return of the Living Dead 2.

RustyHicks
30-Jun-2007, 05:05 PM
I was just going to say "Night of the creeps" M.J. but you beat me to it.
That one was great, I enjoyed it and have to pick up a copy when it
hits DVD. It's not bad, I think it's unique and funny in a good way.

MikePizzoff
30-Jun-2007, 07:20 PM
I'd prefer if we referred to them as "zombedies" from here on out.

darth los
30-Jun-2007, 07:27 PM
Chud 2 was a movie that "tried" to be funny. It comes across more campy than anything else.