PDA

View Full Version : foree fest 07, keele U.K Aug 31st - Sept 1st

foreefest
14-Apr-2007, 11:46 PM
Hello everyone just wanted to let anyone who is on here from the u.k about foree fest which ken foree will be appearing at, all the details are below and hope to see you there:skull:

Foree Fest '07

Ken will be appearing at Foree Fest '07 at the Westminster Theatre at Keele University!
The event is being organised by Stuart Green and Richard Booth in association with Buzz Word Films.

The event will feature a screening of George Romero's 'Dawn of the Dead' on Friday 31st August, with an introduction by Ken, Q&A session and an autograph signing, with a free autograph for each ticket holder on their own item.

On Saturday 1st September will feature a screening of Rob Zombie's 'The Devil's Rejects', with an introduction by Ken, Q&A session and an autograph signing, with a free autograph for each ticket holder on their own item.

Tickets are priced at £15 for each day.

For further details please see: kenforee.com or kenforee.co.uk

MissJacksonCA
17-Apr-2007, 04:34 AM
I better get my passport back in time to go for this he was my favorite character in DOTD

capncnut
17-Apr-2007, 11:15 PM
Damn, I just posted about this in the convention forum but it looks like you beat me by two days. Is that Rich or Stu? :D

Mulling this one over at the moment. If I trek up from London then I might as well stay for the full two days but extortionate train fares and hotel fees might get in the way of this. I would really love to go though, I got stuff that needs a signature badly and it's a good opportunity to snag a photograph with the WGZK!

Danny
18-Apr-2007, 11:44 AM
im gonna get my dawn dvd signed, anyone got owt more impressive theyd take?

foreefest
18-Apr-2007, 12:25 PM
Damn, I just posted about this in the convention forum but it looks like you beat me by two days. Is that Rich or Stu? :D

Mulling this one over at the moment. If I trek up from London then I might as well stay for the full two days but extortionate train fares and hotel fees might get in the way of this. I would really love to go though, I got stuff that needs a signature badly and it's a good opportunity to snag a photograph with the WGZK!

Stuart here cap, hope you manage to sort some cheap transport out and myself richard and ken will see you there!:D

capncnut
18-Apr-2007, 09:59 PM
Ah Stuart, how's it going man? Looks like the festival is gonna be a cracker, I'll let you know soon if I can make it - it would be cool to hook up with you guys and have a natter in person. :D

By the way man, what are the screen dimensions?

foreefest
19-Apr-2007, 10:45 AM
for more info on the theatre and screen you need to go to kens uk site kenforee.co.uk and click on events, then foree fest 07 and then theatre.