PDA

View Full Version : 2 Movie question...has anyone seen these?

MissJacksonCA
15-Apr-2007, 09:05 PM
Has anyone ever seen a vampire movie where there's I think a brother and sister vampire and at some point one of them chains up a fellow vampire to a tree and you basically see that one burn to death and at some point in the movie they're running though stacks of winterized boats?

Just curious.......its from the 80s or early 90s but i've never been able to find them what with having so little recollection of them and all

Danny
15-Apr-2007, 09:14 PM
its not that one with david bowi in it is it?:rockbrow:

MissJacksonCA
15-Apr-2007, 10:41 PM
The end of that film was similar but that wasn't it. That movie was good though I liked the song in it I think its the same song from The Howling II

MikePizzoff
15-Apr-2007, 10:42 PM
What's the second movie you were going to ask a question about? Can't help with that one.

MissJacksonCA
15-Apr-2007, 10:45 PM
The second movie I was going to ask about was with the fat kid from Salute Your Shorts/Camp Anawanna where I think its a series of small stories and the story around the fat kid ended something like he woke up in a bed of worms... after posting on a website for Salute your Shorts fans someone told me it could be The Willies which I found and bought on cdnow.com because it sounded most likely to be that movie.

DVW5150
16-Apr-2007, 01:22 PM
I thought for a second your were looking for 'Near Dark' ... wrong . No winterized boats or tying to a tree there .
The Hunger , is my favorite of vampire movies...

capncnut
16-Apr-2007, 03:13 PM
Nosferatu 1922. Accept no substitutes. :cool: