View Full Version : Zombie Movie: What I Learned From Battling the Undead!

Debbieangel
15-Apr-2007, 11:50 PM
eEXYl7WZvpY
sN3RsL68PTM
NIbmhwlXp_w
KG4B6BCjZr4

I thought this was a pretty good zomb flick and thought I would share it!I will post all the parts so you can watch it all.:D

Danny
16-Apr-2007, 12:56 AM
so good you had to post it 4 times eh?:p

it was allright, i recommend viewing the angry nintendo nerds own zombie movie, its wierd ill say that.

Debbieangel
16-Apr-2007, 01:23 AM
so good you had to post it 4 times eh?:p

it was allright, i recommend viewing the angry nintendo nerds own zombie movie, its wierd ill say that.

My bad? I was paying attention to doing it Ididnt realize I reposted lmao!!!

MissJacksonCA
17-Apr-2007, 04:14 AM
And to think... I didn't think there'd be anything worth watching on tonite =) This was awesome for an amateur and obviously low budget short film some of the lines were great but a few inconsistencies. I felt a lot of it was a real rip off the Max Brooks novel which upsets me as a zombie fan because its not like a fan can't come up with origional ideas of their own... on a positive note love the last line... and well worth watching

fartpants
17-Apr-2007, 04:30 PM
good film for a first attempt:) :) :)

Debbieangel
24-Apr-2007, 12:29 AM
thanks....I browse for new short zombie films all the time and when I find a GOOD one I will put it on for everybody to see them!:)

DVW5150
02-May-2007, 01:19 PM
Really good, the shadow swinging the bat w/ the spatters is funky.
Dont punch one in the face with you bare hand though, you get an infection from their teeth...Good one Deb!
Remember to clean your bat between encounters!