PDA

View Full Version : any ds owners needing a zombie horror fix?

Danny
16-Apr-2007, 02:48 AM
well dont worry cus ive got just the things to cure what ails ya'

first up is "the ward", deifnitley inspired by doom and silent hill, all thats 100% is your in an abandoned "nut-ouse'" full of monsters.
and there WAS a cube game going to be released called asylum which looked bitchin', maybe a spin-off of that idea, whatever happened to that game anyway, im guessing bancrupcy, it was a new company.

anyhoo heres the teaser trailer, and yeah i think its ds footage (will you or wont you?:sneaky: )

SclmLMrjZ2g

next up "touch the dead", no not in that way cap'n, you play the only inmate in a prison who hasnt been turned into a zombie its shaping up to look like the origional half life meets house of the dead 2 , which has got me excited, looks slightly bland and uses a heart system that i think would get the noses of twillight producitons laywers twitchin' but both still look good.

hey origional ds horror beats "yet another port of a resident evil game"

honestly how much does capcom make from ports and "reinvisionings" alone?:rolleyes:

anyway heres the second vid

ns0urc69L7s

adn while im on a roll heres some other zombie goodness.

a guy "remade" dead rising in half life 2....sort of.

FhsF_HQucl0
bit too 1996 for my liking.

and it occurs to me i havent actually seen any dead rising footage on this forum yet so here is some

VDDkgbF3aA8

and i was inspired by mz's day in the life of tommy vercetti to do alitte dead rising video with a song which was the one thing i liked in a real crappy movie, ill psot it later, if i can get my piece of crap dvd player to work, these recordable ones suck balls compared to the old "stop,play rewind and fast forward" ones.

loktar
16-Apr-2007, 03:44 AM
Yeah I just posted the touch the dead over on my site today, looks like itll be fun.

MikePizzoff
16-Apr-2007, 03:59 AM
I've been meaning to make a thread with Touch The Dead but completely forgot. Props, son.

capncnut
16-Apr-2007, 03:39 PM
next up "touch the dead", no not in that way cap'n
Hey I've never touched up a dead person in my life. An unconscious person maybe... :sneaky:

Danny
16-Apr-2007, 04:06 PM
"you do it when she aks, or when shes sleepin' ,boooong!!":lol:

yes ive been watching strikes back again today.

MinionZombie
16-Apr-2007, 05:15 PM
Wicked videos, I look forward to giving Dead Rising a blast about on, like I said way back a few weeks ago.

hehe, oh yeah, 'day in the life of tommy vercetti', I'd forgotten I made that...ahhh, Vice City.

Cool yeah, have a go and making a video, cool stuff. :):thumbsup: