View Full Version : don't know when,

zombieslayer
18-Apr-2007, 02:34 AM
i was checking out to see when the new holloween movie had a site to check it out and seen where their is going to be another resident evil after this new one comes out. it's call resident evil afterlife.when i find out more, i'll let you all know. or if any one else has heard of this one let me know.

DEAD BEAT
18-Apr-2007, 03:18 AM
MAN THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF A FILM!:dead:

zombieslayer
18-Apr-2007, 10:32 PM
got that right.

Danny
18-Apr-2007, 10:40 PM
yep, i knew:bored: , basic wikipedia stuff, i aint too excited about extinction,let alone afterlife to be honest, id much rather see silent hill 2, even though the first one sucked, but not as much as resdent evil.

Shadowofthedead
19-Apr-2007, 07:26 AM
had it not been for resident evil i wouldnt be so horney over GAR and his movies... tell the truth and say you did not mean what you said.... nooooooooooooo... turkey made me do it:elol:

capncnut
19-Apr-2007, 05:42 PM
I couldn't give a flying f**k about the Resident Evil movies anymore, they are nothing more than a piss poor raping of a fantastic game franchise. Resident Evil 2 is one of those joyous gaming moments that still bring a tear to the eye almost a DECADE later (damn :confused:). The subsequent movies failed to bring those characters to life in my opinion, they felt cloned. However, the Silent Hill movie is an astonishing representation of the videogame and destroys all three Resi movies collectively (not seen Extinction but I think it's an apt title :D).

Silent Hill 2 will be out at some point but I highly doubt it will be as good as the first. If it's about James and Mary though, it might be in with a chance.

zombieslayer
20-Apr-2007, 03:02 AM
I couldn't give a flying f**k about the Resident Evil movies anymore, they are nothing more than a piss poor raping of a fantastic game franchise. Resident Evil 2 is one of those joyous gaming moments that still bring a tear to the eye almost a DECADE later (damn :confused:). The subsequent movies failed to bring those characters to life in my opinion, they felt cloned. However, the Silent Hill movie is an astonishing representation of the videogame and destroys all three Resi movies collectively (not seen Extinction but I think it's an apt title :D).

Silent Hill 2 will be out at some point but I highly doubt it will be as good as the first. If it's about James and Mary though, it might be in with a chance.just checked and silent hill 2 is suppose to be out sept. 2008.

capncnut
20-Apr-2007, 06:57 PM
Good stuff, now this is one 'game to movie' project that I'm looking forward to. If anyone finds any info on the story, let me know. :)

Danny
21-Apr-2007, 12:05 AM
i pray to god it aint the same dudes doign james' story cus the director hired a writer who had never heard of silent hill?!?!, he played 20 mins, wrote some stuff up then lit a doobie and watched helraiser to finish it off.:rolleyes:

capncnut
21-Apr-2007, 09:14 AM
I don't give a f**k really just as long as Uwe Boll stays away from it, the c**t. :dead:

fartpants
07-May-2007, 12:05 PM
say what you mean Cap...:lol: :lol: :lol: